The online racing simulator
I see those font very often but never know what they actually are, a pointer perheps?
Quote from JJ72 :I see those font very often but never know what they actually are, a pointer perheps?

It´s font called "trashed" - can be found at www.dafont.com
wow thanks mate, nice poster as well
Quote from Jimik(CZE) :Maybe a poster or something

EDIT : just a one small edit added

Good work, but...only 11 cars?
Quote from Darkone55 :Just two simple edits. Noting too spectaculair.

Nice edits Darktone, I quite like the first image but what would make the image even better if you added thunder clouds to the left side, that area is quite dark and it kinda shows like there's a storm sweeping in over Blackwood, with some lighting and distant rain it would look cool.

Now a noobish question, how do you edit the camera like that? camera hack? is there on released for patch W, I was thinking of doing some scenery shots with different weather but with the default shit + u its rather ermm limited lol..

cheers

mad
shift+u and then press TAB
Quote from Madman_CZ :Nice edits Darktone, I quite like the first image but what would make the image even better if you added thunder clouds to the left side, that area is quite dark and it kinda shows like there's a storm sweeping in over Blackwood, with some lighting and distant rain it would look cool.

Now a noobish question, how do you edit the camera like that? camera hack? is there on released for patch W, I was thinking of doing some scenery shots with different weather but with the default shit + u its rather ermm limited lol..

cheers

mad

I think you're right, but I'm not that good in painting.. But if you want, I won't stop you.

And what Don said.

Got a few more btw, I know it's not original, but I don't have inspiration.
Attached images
darkone_fzr3.jpg
darkone_fzr4.jpg
darkone_fzr5.jpg
darkone_fox1.jpg
Uhm yeah, just messing with effects on photoshop, and did this to my FXR.
I must say, never before have I fallen in love with a grouping on pixels before

F1 spoof
I used Jummy_Lemons' fern bay mod which makes it look like a desert, to make this.
Attached images
f1_spoof.gif
Niko, tnx for telling me that. I coudn't be botherd to do it all over again.I'll keep it the way it is, for origanilaty.
I think the short version was MSC, as his brother is RSC.
RSC? Poor Ralph, having to have that affiliation with.. *that* site.
My first lfs edit
1. Picture is the original.
2. Picture is the edited one.
Btw. I have s1 and if u dont believe i can come online .
Attached images
Original.JPG
Edited.JPG
Quote from LFSn00b :log in with your account?

What do you mean? Sorry if its a stupid question. I just got it from my friend... :rolleyes:
1. It's her.
2. I cant ask right now because she is not online on msn and i have no other place to ask.
3. Maybe she doesn't even have an user .
Ill ask her as soon as i can.
But if you don't believe me, you could come to a s1 server and i can come to and you'll see that i have s1 .
Edit : I can't come online today because it's too late and i'm going to sleep.
Quote from henri150 :1. It's her.
2. I cant ask right now because she is not online on msn and i have no other place to ask.
3. Maybe she doesn't even have an user .
Ill ask her as soon as i can.
But if you don't believe me, you could come to a s1 server and i can come to and you'll see that i have s1 .
Edit : I can't come online today because it's too late and i'm going to sleep.

She is breaking the EULA by allowing you to use her account on your computer. Just thought I'd let ya know.
Quote from henri150 :3. Maybe she doesn't even have an user .

Better find out and make one and have her post here, else you'll never come back again.
Quote from XCNuse :Better find out and make one and have her post here, else you'll never come back again.

Isn't there any other way to prove that I have s1? Right now i'm playing in a s1 server and i use the name Henri[EST] .
EDIT : Is there a s1 unlocker at all? Because i can show you a picture where it says that i have s1 unlocked.
Only way you can prove you have a license is to sign in with the same screen name you have a license in so it says "S1 licensed" under your name.
This is(FM)Roadrunner, on the
([COLOR="Blue"]FM[COLOR="Red"])[/COLOR][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Fun[/COLOR] server. I asked what his name was and he said Kier Hack.
Attached images
lfs_f1 spoof2.gif
Quote from Dalek0220 :This is[colour=red]([colour=blue]FM[colour=red])[colour=blue]Roadrunner, on the
[colour=red]([colour=blue]FM[colour=red])[colour=blue]Fun[colour=black] server. i asked what his name was and he said Kier Hack.

please use more AA and AF if you can! thx!
Quote from LFSn00b :

That is just what the world need's right now. Some more spam from Niko, great.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG