The online racing simulator

Poll : Three-wheelers in LFS?

no, I would'nt like three-wheelers in LFS
Yes both types
Yes, race prepared
Yes, banger prepared
With a little tweaking of racer movement (animation and control wise) I'd love to race supersides in LFS. Now that's team work plus loads of fun!
Quote from K.David :With a little tweaking of racer movement (animation and control wise) I'd love to race supersides in LFS. Now that's team work plus loads of fun!

agreed it would be cool if you have to have 2 racers on one outfit
Attached images
SIDE.jpg
3 wheelers in LFS?!? Come on!
#29 - wark
Quote from FOGlegsy :agreed it would be cool if you have to have 2 racers on one outfit

Thats my idea of a cool 3 wheeler - for 2 playes to race on, The physics wouldnt be that hard to simulate either. The driver is as now, but the passenger, to maintain authenticity, shifts his weight according to the corner or the straight - keeping low to reduce drag.

I think they could work in LFS.

How would they work in single player though... hmmmm
three-wheeler? bah.. I've seen one-wheeler in LFS .
How about a six wheeler?
#34 - wark
Hell no.
sorry
I wouldn't mind seeing three wheelers - provided that they were previously four wheels up until the driver ran into another car, or the wall.

When that level of damage is implemented, I wonder if they'll include tethers on the open wheel cars immediatly, or wait for the flood of
"I keep getting knocked out of races by cars crashing at the back and throwing their wheels at me.
Reliant Robin, banger prepared.
Quote from AndroidXP :
Though, bikes would be interesting.

I wouldn't like bikes TBH.

I mean, how would you drive a bike with a wheel?

It would be a bit... weird, and buying a bike wheel for LFS is a bit too much I guess...
As long as the single wheel is at the back, I don't mind. Not fussed really. Wouldn't drive it much anyway...
That is a bloody good car

Quote from FOGlegsy :Ahh the one three wheeler here that leans around the corner

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG