The online racing simulator
Youtube problem
(5 posts, started )
#1 - _rod_
Youtube problem
So i was trying to see some youtube videos, but youtube just wouldnt open, i talked with a few friends and they all could access youtube.
I tried using Opera, Firefox and IE, none would open, all using the lastest update...

So if pliz any one would help..
This is the error i get

You tried to access the address http://www.youtube.com, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

Edit: I can access any other video site, metacafe, streetfire, google video...
1. Try to resolve the IP for www.youtube.com (if windows, start > run, type "cmd", click ok, type "nslookup www.youtube.com"). You should get a few IPs. If not you have a DNS issue.
2. Try to ping any of the addresses - if you don;t get a response (I believe all of the YouTube public facing systems respond to a ping), it's probably a routing issue - check with your ISP
#3 - _rod_
thats what i got from nslookup
Attached images
imagem.JPG
Are you by any chance running on a LAN through a router?

If so, check that the DNS settings on your router MATCH the DNS settings on the TCP/IP properties for your Local Area Connection. You could also set the properties to 'Obtain an IP address Automatically' and 'Obtain DNS Server address Automatically'
#5 - _rod_
Well i would like to say thanks to thos who helped me, today it just started working again, without me even changing anything... Go figer..

Youtube problem
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG