The online racing simulator
cant hold in my excitement!
(32 posts, started )
in less than a week i will have this on my drive
Attached images
166219-11.JPG
Congrats... but it will be the longest week of your life and you will we tossing and turning in your sleep just like when you was a nipper on christmas eve.
#3 - CSU1
Congrats, nice colour
Quote from CSU1 :Congrats, nice colour

well i decided to go for the limited edition yellow lightning as there was only ever 100 made in the world

so it will be quite exclusive soon i think there are only 80 left

but its a 2.2n/a and im lookin to supercharge it in the next year or so.

so that will give me 250bhp
#5 - CSU1
Quote from R3DMAN :well i decided to go for the limited edition yellow lightning as there was only ever 100 made in the world

so it will be quite exclusive soon i think there are only 80 left

but its a 2.2n/a and im lookin to supercharge it in the next year or so.

so that will give me 250bhp

Crackin car m8, imo black is nicer, so its nearly same as eclipse, nice one
Quote from CSU1 :Crackin car m8, imo black is nicer, so its nearly same as eclipse, nice one

i agree with the black being nicer, but they only made the lightning in the yellow, and trying to find a black one is ni on impossible for a decent price, ppl will pay over the odds just for a black one
#7 - Ian.H
I take it you're a hairdresser by trade? and if not, you'll be branded one as soon as it appears

Can't share the excitement, they look ugly as fsck

Good luck with it... you'll need it

Regards,

Ian
This is not a hairdresser's car, an MX-5 is. I guess it's your 2nd car, because it doesn't have a very big boot to carry stuff in . Awesome car Redman!
#9 - Ian.H
Quote from hrtburnout :This is not a hairdresser's car, an MX-5 is.

They both are.. both "cute lil' cabriolets".. nothing manly about either of 'em

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :They both are.. both "cute lil' cabriolets".. nothing manly about either of 'em

[sarcasm] YEAHH! And if a MAN goes near one their penis disappears!!! [/sarcasm]

Give me a break.
#11 - CSU1
Oh shut up guys, that car is stable piece of work as gey as it looks it still is cool
You should take a marker pen to the number plate, just a slight alteration and it'll read "S2"
The VX200 is nice... But i'd prefer an Elise. :P

But still, their nice cars. Was a passenger in one and its suprisingly roomy for a 6' 3" fellow. (myself) Nippy too.
hey nice car , but eh, don't floor it immediatly he , or soon the're will be 79 left
i dont know where people get the hairdresser thing from,

ive wanted one for 7 years, so im gunna get one.

as for the elise.. yea they are nice and have aircon etc.. that the vx doesnt. but its practically the same car. but the elise is 10k more :o
The parts falling off this vehicle are of the finest British manufacture.

A little something my father told me after owning a few British cars and motorbikes (MG B, Lotus Europa, Triumph Trophy 500).
Quote from R3DMAN :i dont know where people get the hairdresser thing from,

ive wanted one for 7 years, so im gunna get one.

as for the elise.. yea they are nice and have aircon etc.. that the vx doesnt. but its practically the same car. but the elise is 10k more :o

practicly? Only things different really is the engine and bodywork. Chassis and suspension are identical. They are made in the same factory on the same line they better be =)

Grats =) So when we going to go racing and track-daying? =) On the strip I think it would be close but I think I might fade behind a bit with my turbo lag...
Quote from Forbin :The parts falling off this vehicle are of the finest British manufacture.

A little something my father told me after owning a few British cars and motorbikes (MG B, Lotus Europa, Triumph Trophy 500).

These days they aren't too bad.

My dad had an MG B, which needed good care or it would just fall apart.
nice car, although raced a few in my mr2 and not lost yet gotta love jap cars but i suppose for an english car its ok
Should have got an elise with the Toyota engine!
The other week I went for a spin in an elise (with the Rover engine sadly), god does it go! WOW!
as far as i no its the lotus exige with the mr2 engine
it has the 1.8 turbo engine from the mk3 roadsters
The Series 2 Elise also has the high revving 1.8 Toyota ZZ engine

Edit: 1100 post...ok thats nothing to be proud about
Quote from DTrott :These days they aren't too bad.

My dad had an MG B, which needed good care or it would just fall apart.

My father has told me a couple stories regarding the Europa.

First, the car was fiberglass so it couldn't use the body to ground any of the electronics. So, often times when he hit a bump, the wipers would come on momentarily. Hit another bump, and they come on again. Then it starts raining and he tries to turn the wipers on. No luck.

The other slight problem the car had was with the water pump. With the engine in the back and the radiator way up front, the pump didn't flow fast enough at idle to keep the engine cool. As a result, he'd have to rev it up a bit (I think he said about 2000 RPM) to force the pump to flow more.
what alot of people are fogetting.. i didnt get the vx for straight line speed..

if i did i would of got a 400bhp 300zx or something simiar..

i wanted this for cornering ability

i took one out on a test drive and i fell in love, it stuck like rails in the corners.. very impressed..

what power is your MR2?
thats sweet lad

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG