The online racing simulator
Did the main server go down or something?
I just went in lfsworld, and upon looking at the connection chart, the is a major drop in people online earlier. It was mostly all s2 drivers and only a couple of demo drivers. Did i miss something?
Victor is awake, probably up to no good!

Seems to be working fine now, though (if there ever was a problem).
Something had to have happened. Unless everyone decided to take a break for about 15 minutes?
It's not that unusual.
#5 - bbman
Quote from stevewhite :I just went in lfsworld, and upon looking at the connection chart, the is a major drop in people online earlier. It was mostly all s2 drivers and only a couple of demo drivers. Did i miss something?

Maybe the hardware update that was due? Victor himself said the server couldn't handle the peak times any more, that's why your PB messages were so delayed...
Quote from bbman :Maybe the hardware update that was due? Victor himself said the server couldn't handle the peak times any more, that's why your PB messages were so delayed...

Maybe Vic should ask if Simbin/ISI would like sell their servers to us for a modest fee (like around 10£).

Their servers aren't doing much else than gathering dust at the moment as they got no players online, so it might work out well.
Tom Jones!!!... ...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG