The online racing simulator
#1 - garph
Reporting a bad driver/wrecker to his team, yes or no?
It was very bad, but I dunno if sending the MPR to his team would do anything?

I guess it depends on how the team likes to be represented?

If they want to be known as a clean and fair team, then yeah just don't go posting the name here as its a no no
Imho, the 100% right thing to do is to report it to the team, on their forum (and wreckers barricade) to get it dealt with. Also the server owner at least might want to know about the incident.

But no use to post it here on lfsforum. The thing that a team wants to be represented in some way has nothing to do with it. If a team wants to be clean and fast, it acts like one. Not that others make the team look like one
Quote from garph :It was very bad, but I dunno if sending the MPR to his team would do anything?

I guess that depends on the character of the team. If it was a member of my team, I'd like to know.
#5 - garph
I wouldn't do anything via here, I'm just wondering what to do, and the server owner knows about the incident. Also the teams site is not in English either so that adds another problem.

If it were a team mate of mine I'd also want to know, but I dunno how this team would react.
#7 - Jakg
Report it to the team, he may not actually be one of their drivers, but an imposter (seen it before)
#8 - garph
Quote from Jakg :Report it to the team, he may not actually be one of their drivers, but an imposter (seen it before)

No, he is one of their drivers.

Finding out if some/any members of the team speak English so that I could actually tell someone will be to time consuming and the fact that I'm not sure what they would as there is more to it than I can discuss here, I think letting the server owner know and reporting to the barricade is enough for now.

Thanks all.
Thank you for reporting it to the barricade, garph.

It is very important that people actually report these things.
report him if he wrecks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG