The online racing simulator
Red Bull Formula Renault 2.0 Skin Pack

Red Bull Junior Team
Formula Renault 2.0
Skin pack for FOX

I'll post more detailed screens tomorrow. Very close to releasing pack, which includes skins for:
#5 Oliver OAKES, England
#15 Stefano COLETTI, Monaco
#16 Mika MÄKI, Finland
#18 Brendon HARTLEY, New Zealand
#19 Jaime ALGUERSUARI, Spain
Plus a blank #1 skin. I also have a #27 skin for myself and #12 for a friend. I'm happy to personalise others by number, nationality & mirror colour upon request.

The skins are based off the 2007 model, where possible. I hope some people are interested
Are they 2048x?
yes
In which case, I`d like to order one with a scottish saltire flag, number 42, and the standard mirror colour please
no probs

I have 1 more day before I'm away for a week so I'll release the pack before then..
i'd like to order a nice Australian themed skin, with the Australian flag or something... but i'll take anything (jar of vegemite, boxing kangaroo)... hehehe

Your Redbull skins look great, mate!
thanks... the personalising is just for this skin as it takes just a few seconds to change numbers around, change the mirror color, and add the tiny flag next to the license plate.
could you change the flag to the northern irish flag and the number 10.
very good skins aswell.
Quote :the personalising is just for this skin

Sorry, I posted that last night when I was about to fall asleep on the keyboard. Unseen can testify to my degraded cognitive state, and as I said before, I was at my Auntie's last Wednesday at 5 o'clock- so I couldn't have been anywhere near the old well...
Quote from Dalek0220 :could you change the flag to the northern irish flag and the number 10.
very good skins aswell.

northern irish flag?

I'll put the irish flag as I don't think you mean the old unofficial unionist flag...
the english flag with a big red hand in the middle.
I am Northern Irish.
Can i order a skin with #14 and jersey flag,

And red mirrors please.
I'm back from my trip... before I left I released the skins here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=407048#post407048

regarding skin requests... the skin is meant to be realistic, so officially recognised flags would be appropriate... and the mirror colours are based off actual variants used - bright red, yellow or green. I considered releasing a template but I don't think the skin is worthy of the fuss to be honest. Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
[quote=Burnzoire;410998]I'm back from my trip... before I left I released the skins here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=407048#post407048

regarding skin requests... the skin is meant to be realistic, so officially recognised flags would be appropriate... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jersey is a proper place, and the flag is real, ever heard of channel islands?
ah ok, your scottish flag threw me off there.

considering one of the red bull junior drivers has a monaco flag (which i initially mistook for a polish flag!) I guess I could make a Jersey skin for you
I live in Jersey but my background is Scotish (thus the Scotish flag) and since they dont hav jersey Flag on LFS might as well show nationality.

But id like it if posible to have Jersey Flag

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG