The online racing simulator
WWD Competition
(7 posts, started )
WWD Drift Competition
Hey! If this belongs somewhere else Moderators please move it, I couldn't find any other forums that this fell under.

I, Torque, decided to make a competition in affiliation with the WWD team. These competitions will be held every Saturday, with a specific time not yet planned.

The website is http://WWDcompetition.co.nr

The competition works like this.

1. If it is a custom layout or a short set of the track, while everyone is spec'ing I will show them the route.

2. There will be a 5 minute practice run before the qualifiers.

3. Qualifiers will work like so:
We will go down the connection list for the order of qualifications.
Everyone that is not qualifying will vote on the current qualifier, voting from 1-10 on speed and angle.
If the qualifier spins out / crashes they will have ONE redo.

4. After I crunch the numbers I will determine the first heat battles.
The battles work like so:
a) There will be 2 rounds, 1 person will lead, then switch.
b) if someone spins they will be automatically disqualified from the round
c) If the judges vote 1 for one person and 1 for the other there will be a tie breaker, determining the winner.

After the first heat we will move to the 2nd, or Semi-Finals, depending on the number of competitors. This round will work just like the first.

We will do this until it narrows down to 2 people. The winner of the heat takes the Gold.

Head to the website to register for the competition if you're interested. Once registered you will be PM'd the Host Name & Password for the event.

Good luck and have fun!
it should be in Leagues. anyway good luck with it
#3 - Davo
I had fun on your server the other day, best of luck with your comp.
Quote from Davo :I had fun on your server the other day, best of luck with your comp.

Whats your ign?
I'm in guys !
Wow! Dang hey seph, I never knew you got s2!?
Hey, sup cr!t

WWD Competition
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG