The online racing simulator
720/900 degree drifting
(5 posts, started )
720/900 degree drifting
I have no trouble drifting with 180 degree steering.. I feel like Im not using my G25 to its potential by running it at 180 degrees though... But whenever I get into a power slide/drift situation w/ 900 degree steering I spin the thing out.. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to hold the wheel to prevent the car from either A: sliding to a sideways halt or B: countersteering so severely that it spins in the other direction. Anyone have drifting experience with a 900 degree wheel?
If you can drive with 180 degrees, you can do it with 720 too, it just takes some practice. I'd recommend making small jumps in degrees until you hit 720 or just practice more.
Upload a replay of your trying to drift at 720. Remember as well that at 180 degrees you can throw the car around and ounter steer easily but at 720 you need to be smoother. Even IRL if you are too rough then just is no physcial way to countersteer quick to either a) Make the corner or b)stop yourself from spinning.
I'll upload a replay when I get a chance... Thanks for the link to that video, fun to watch.. Makes me want to drift my Miata

720/900 degree drifting
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG