The online racing simulator
Importing tracks
(73 posts, closed, started )
Quote from sinbad :Haha you idiot, well if nothing before has given you away this has. You think V8 supercar is the only thing Grice has ever driven?
http://www.v8utes.com.au/ Look whose name is second from the top in the driver profiles section.

Really, give it up now! You're making yourself look more and more stupid

Look further pal, or are you that much of a thunderbrain. Mate, the main crust of my story is, I'll be buggered If I'll pay 15 quid for a another S2 licence. Have you got it now.............Na guess not
Once you have a S2 license, it cannot be taken away, unless the Devs feel the absolute need to ( never heard of it happening )

Also, I thought Mr Grice was a little older

Date of Birth:
9th December 1985 Age:
19 country:
Australia
Allan Grice V8-Supercar "Reg trademark"
Quote from tristancliffe :

Your intelligence is way below par for a manager. Think about all that’s written about me, even on the web, they have even got my age wrong “And I’m not bloody 19 either, wish I was tho”. However, your human relation skills are pathetic for a person in your position. Personally I would have sacked you long ago, so stop your ego trip and get down to earth, do some studying and act like a manager.
Quote from XCNuse :im with crazyice on this; thats why i said what i said up there ^

no one would be that insecure to talk like that and say your going to 'get your lawyer to tel you why' or.. something like that

also.. take note; with every thread i have found a demo player (s1 in this case) that has cracked S2.. after i say one more thing and they know its the truth.. they dont post again.. this is the 3rd time this has happened when i make an accusation like that, and every time its landed up the same

lets also keep one thing in mind here
this 'guy' who says he is allan grice is 19 so says his profile.. i dont think he raced with Graeme Bailey at age 1... case closed (given suffecient knowledge)

V8 Supercar is a reg tradmark of AVCO, and seeing as I'm involved Tony has given myslef permission to use it, no one else. Does that sink in. By the way, the other so called guy "19yo come 20yo come 22yo has now had that user ID taken of him". Do you get it now????????
Quote from V8-Supercar :And I’m not bloody 19 either, wish I was tho.

So why does your profile say you are then Why set a date of birth that you are clearly not then
Quote from sinbad :Haha you idiot, well if nothing before has given you away this has. You think V8 supercar is the only thing Grice has ever driven?
http://www.v8utes.com.au/ Look whose name is second from the top in the driver profiles section.

Really, give it up now! You're making yourself look more and more stupid

You fool, don't you think I'm aware of what I do. Just check with Eagle Racing Team "ThunderChild", he will tell you the web is way behind idiot. And the bet still remains! Also seeing as you such a know it all, see what else I've raced, or does your brain hurt too much when you do that? Sorry mate, but you asked for it!
OK Mods, time to close. Nothing but flaming and insults going on here, plus.

The Original Question to this thread has been answered. Job Done, Case Closed
Quote from Fordman :So why does your profile say you are then Why set a date of birth that you are clearly not then

Untill I get my S2 licence back, I'm not about to change anything Mr Fordman.
LOL!

I'm not gonna have a fake australian 19 year old tell me to behave like a manager. If you want us to believe you, behave like a professional racer, change your forum details to a more appropriate age, and shut up.

I'm with Fordie - close the thread please.
kids kids kids :huepfenic :clapclap:

Funny threads just keeps coming.. illepall

Eza
nah don't close it, we were just getting the flamethrowers warmed up
How can one single person post so much incoherent sh¡t in such a short time? I dunno what drugs Mr. V8 superstar is on but he should definitely stop taking them.

*sigh* Trolling on some forums, get a life man...
LOL at this kid You think his parents tell him he is the next Allan Grice when they tuck him in at night

Keiran
Well to me, funny that he pretends to be a Mega Star Driver from the V8 Brutes / utes / barney magru, cuffbut dibble and gruff, opps no wrong programe but has a 19year old Profile

Well i think as I said. Case closed. Some youngster playing havok on the LFS forums. Try to get a mass mob to annoy Vic. Well sorry to burst your bubble V8-Superstar / car, what ever, the mass MOB will actually be behind Victor. As they say, you and whos army. Well Vic has approx 50,000 strong army so no worries there.

If this a ploy to obtain a free license, claiming you have had one, and now not, then again, you have been foiled.

So from a Pommy ( as you call us ) to an Aussie. Stop being an anklebiter, bloody Galah and a Ocker and return to the never never where you came from, because V8, your Pat Malone

Weeee, see having an Aussie friend helps

Fordie Out
Quote from tristancliffe :LOL!

I'm not gonna have a fake australian 19 year old tell me to behave like a manager. If you want us to believe you, behave like a professional racer, change your forum details to a more appropriate age, and shut up.

I'm with Fordie - close the thread please.

More LOL!

Do you really think I’m going to listen to an ego tripped manager with his sunglasses on, I don’t think so. And regarding changing my status? I’ve already answered that to another gentleman.

However I’ve been an outspoken person for many a decade, and be dammed if I will change that now, so until you take of your sunglasses, I suggest you shut up!
Quote from V8-Supercar :More LOL!

Do you really think I’m going to listen to an ego tripped manager with his sunglasses on, I don’t think so. And regarding changing my status? I’ve already answered that to another gentleman.

However I’ve been an outspoken person for many a decade, and be dammed if I will change that now, so until you take of your sunglasses, I suggest you shut up!

I really hope that your 8 years old as if your 19 years old then gee wiz grow up. A real racing driver doesn't go around gloating (thats where you've slipped up). They show there skills on the track and try keep out of the public eye most of the time if there a big name. Everyone here sees your after a free liscense give up the act. The LFS system has been pretty much bullet proof for years. One way to prove to us you own LFS S2 is take a screenshot of the recipt you have

Keiran
Quote from V8-Supercar :More LOL!

More Love On Line!

I love you too man :lovies:

Hmm lets get into flaming... :hbomb:

Quote from V8-Supercar :
I suggest you shut up!

No you shut up! -Conan O'Brien :drugs:

Eza
lol nicely done Eza

Close the thread someone, if this guy wants to keep trying he can try and make another one somewhere more suitable.
This was a test, this was only a test. This concludes the international flamer project testing. Thank you all for participating and we wish you a lovely day. You're all free to go about your day now. Have fun. :Kick_Can_

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
:bewarespa

quite honestly V8, you havent given ANY proof of ANYTHING yet. < yes, that is a bold, underlined, italic . period

so far you have shown us that.. you cant spell your name, you dont know how old you are, you dont know what you've payed for, you cant answer a question asked without being enraged, much less tell the truth (now.. by all means you may be telling the truth, but as i said; you have not given ANY type of proof whatsoever)
Quote from XCNuse ::bewarespa

quite honestly V8, you havent given ANY proof of ANYTHING yet. < yes, that is a bold, underlined, italic . period

so far you have shown us that.. you cant spell your name, you dont know how old you are, you dont know what you've payed for, you cant answer a question asked without being enraged, much less tell the truth (now.. by all means you may be telling the truth, but as i said; you have not given ANY type of proof whatsoever)

:sleep1: :Kick_Can_

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
*Puts sunglasses on*

Happy now?
#73 - Gunn
Even the real Gricey couldn't have ruined a topic this fast.
This thread is closed

Importing tracks
(73 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG