The online racing simulator
Legs & Soap
(57 posts, started )

Poll : How do you sanitize your legs?

Hard soap / leg contact for sure!
Drippings are sufficient for legs!
Washing is for sissies!
I bath, not shower. (I am odd)
I use a power washer, soap is not necessary.
To all those that use that 'manly' body wash, you know who you are :ices_rofl :hihi:
This thread is total sierra papa alfa mike.

Quote :I let water to wash them. Usually - if i put soap in my feet, i'll slip and fall on the ground - like i did last time. It hurts

Yes, slipping and landing on your arse in the shower does
Very strange poll........

First, wash hair (with shampoo) and face (with bar soap). Rinse and use washcloth to somewhat dry (I hate the water running down in my eyes while finishing shower). Use soap to skin contact on everything else including legs and feet, but excluding, er, you know where. Use soaped up washcloth for the, er, you know where. Rinse everywhere else now then leave shower. It's a 5 minute process, unlike the wife where it could be up to an hour....

Yea! My vote put soap to leg contact in the lead by 1!!
Strange but, Drippings are sufficient for legs! Not always

off topic/ happy birthday mrodgers
Quote from titanLS :drippings ftw. plus a scrubby shower mat thing that CATCHES the drippings and allows one to scrub their feet without having to lean over...

Nice! Showermat / foot scrubber combo apparatus!

Quote from duke_toaster :This thread is total sierra papa alfa mike.

Coming from YOU?
It's on the O/T section, and it gives people a laugh: suck it up princess!

Quote from mrodgers :Yea! My vote put soap to leg contact in the lead by 1!!

No direct soap contact for the little Mike?
This is a bloody weird poll.

I voted direct contact, because I have pretty hairy legs and drippings might not penetrate the thick foliage down there But shower gel, not soap.
I don't often do the legs - how strange! I hadn't thought about it. I explicitly wash my feet, but my legs usually have to make do!

I also haven't washed my face for about fifteen years. I rinse my face with water but not soap, unless I do something stupid like get paint or human entrails on me.
Hard wash for sure... next it will be, "How to you wash your private parts?!"
1. Apply soap to rough side of shower sponge
2. Step out of water
3. Scrub legs
4. Step back into water
5. Wash soap off

Rinse and repeat for each washable area save 2 o.O
Holy crap, I ponder about stuff like this all the time!

I rarely wash my legs, but sometimes I go out of my way to scrub every body-part, and then the legs are also given some attention.
yeah, deffinatly need to put soap everywhere. gotta wash all the sweat and other people's blood off of me.
Quote from Gabkicks :gotta wash all the sweat and other people's blood off of me.

BTW I didn't mean to cut you off last week....
Washing is for sissies!
#41 - robt
we don't have a shower in my house, just a bath. (in fact, i don't think i've ever had a shower :shy
Quote from robt :we don't have a shower in my house, just a bath. (in fact, i don't think i've ever had a shower :shy

I have a bath and a shower, but my shower broke last Monday (despite being installed in January) and nobody's turned up to fix it yet, so I'm forced to take baths. This wouldn't be so bad if the drains weren't blocked (they were also fixed in January, and are now blocked again), so every time I take a bath my paved back garden gets decorated with soggy scraps of toilet paper. Apparently drain-unblocking tradesmen are too busy to visit me this week, too.

Ho hum.
Drippings, usually. Of course, I would scrub myself, but I have a tendancy to fall asleep in the shower, eating up valuable time. Usually it's my legs that get neglected because of this strange phenomenon.

Now, falling asleep in the shower without falling down.. that's a skill I've got down pat for sure. I don't think I've ever fall down in the shower, but from the spot I stand in, if I were to fall (probably because I've lost my balance in my sleep) I'm sure I'd get the nozzle in the head on the way down, and the tap in the spine. (I have a shower/bath combo thinger). I bet that would hurt quite a bit. Glad it hasn't happened yet.
I stand in the shower, strap a bar of soap to my head and let gravity do its thing. For four minutes only, though - we're on Stage 3 water restrictions down here (stupid bloody drought). Fortunately the breweries get all the water they need.
1st option does the job for me, might have something to do with cycling everywhere..bit of a random poll though.

Not had a bath in years..never seem to have the time when the shower works so well.
I've never had a bath
Only shower here.
1. Open water
2. Shampoo
3. Close water
4. Clean my self (all parts... so also legs and feet) with shower gel.
5. Open water and wash shower gel away.
6. The most important, leave a mess.
I never thinked before how much ritualistic i am in cleaning myself!
Tristan i've also found that this http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/3497/s20587cfd3.gif it's perfect for cleaning your hands after work on your car. It will destroy your skin, but hey! It cleans everything!
Quote from Rubenz81 :Only shower here.
1. Open water
2. Shampoo
3. Close water
4. Clean my self (all parts... so also legs and feet) with shower gel.
5. Open water and wash shower gel away.

You turn the water off while you're in the shower? Very eco-friendly of you, but doesn't it go all cold when you turn it back on again? Brr!
Quote from thisnameistaken :You turn the water off while you're in the shower? Very eco-friendly of you, but doesn't it go all cold when you turn it back on again? Brr!

Real men shower in ice-water!

Legs & Soap
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG