or

B) Kyoto GP Long

There is no Kyoto GP National...

Thanks,

Stu
LOTF Racing
Kyoto national, small typo there
excellent. Thank you for quick reply!
Yeah thanks for clearing that up, a few of us at FIB got a little confused about this one.

Ky Nat will be fun :elefant:
do we know what version we're running?
X ?
Ugh. Dam the 12th May. I'm meant to be karting, going to the prom and racing in this, all on the same day (two at exactly the same time)!

I'm gonna have to pull out of this race but my team SHOULD still be in. They'll just have to find a replacement.
Yes what version are we going to use?

Is it best to just stick with the old W0 for this round and then move over to X the round after that?
Thats what i'm guessing is gonna happen. All depends on the release date of the new patch
My server is still on W and I doubt it'll be changing before Saturday.
X is presumed to be the 18th at last mention. Therefore, we presumably will still be on W for the 12th...

Patch Y is when the yummy goodness really gets here... but alas, months away
aw crap we aint gonna make this round...basically everyone is too busy ATM
Ok, Speed core could fill in for this round then i suppose.
Does everyone know we are running W17?

Are we still hosting this Saturday?
I thought Moo (us) were hosting.
Crappp... hopefully this and the server changes won't affect the race!!! the master server might be having troubles this weekend apparently
Moo is hosting throughout the season. And it's on the normal Patch W0 not W17. i'd never use a test patch for my events
Good good good!

What happens when we reach past patch Y, after patch Z? :o... S3?
S2 Beta A.
This may not be anything but:
Quote from Victor :I would like to suggest everyone to join in and make a new selection of combo's for the MHR for when S2 final comes out and the new hotlaps 'season' starts again.

Or I could, like orion said, pick all the most popular hotlap combo's, ie. the combo's with the most hotlaps uploaded.

Does this mean the next phyiscs incompatible patch will be the last S2 patch?
Quote from Leifde :This may not be anything butoes this mean the next phyiscs incompatible patch will be the last S2 patch?

I hope not. Damage was supposed to be finalised before S2 is released iirc...
QUESTION:

What is the policy on pit enty and pit exit for this round?
(Where do we have to commit in, and where can we merge back?)
dont pull in off the corners. i.e. stay between the yellow lines. it's too dangerous to just pull off the banking. the same with pit exit. only pull out onto track after the banking

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG