The online racing simulator
Listing to your own music ingame?
Is this possible? can i place some of my own music in the LFS folder somewhere so i can hear on my own music while i play? or should i just use media players like winamp?
I think most people will tell you just use a third party app like WinAmp. This is also the easiest.

As an alternative if you must put them in game for some reason. In game music must be in ogg format. You can take your own music convert it copy it to the ogg folder under data then create a channel to play your music your way.
Okay, thanks, i just wanted to know if it was possible, so i think i'll be using a third party app to listen to music if i want yes.
Its very possible to add your own music. You just need to convert to a 44100hz 128kps stereo OGG file. Name it setupscreenloop.ogg.
#5 - Lible
No, no, don`t name it setupscreenloop, the name is not important, it just must be *ogg. Then start LFS -> Options -> Sound -> Channels and i hope you can understand yourself from there.

And a third party application makes LFS laggy.
Quote from Lible :

And a third party application makes LFS laggy.

well not for me, i run sometimes 3 games the same time ( dont ask why lol )
and i still got 40 FPS in LFS and i dont have an high end PC
Running Winamp in the background works quite fine with lfs, even on a mediocre system like mine. But I don't do it that often, as it distracts a lot during racing and swallows some important sounds.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG