The online racing simulator
Ingame / LFSW filters
(6 posts, started )
#1 - Ian.H
Ingame / LFSW filters
Hi all,

Was trying to filter out some listings from both ingame and LFSW and came across a frustrating issue...

When selecting a filter of say... LX6, RAC, FZ5.. it also displays servers with any other cars too, provided one of those 3 is also permitted (the ones I'd prefer _definitely_ not to see are servers allowing all cars).

Would it be possible to enhance the filtering with some simple AND / OR type conditionals so that I can select the 3 aforementioned cars _only_ or those 3 and any other cars as it is now?

Those 3 cars are a good example IMO of how this would help as there's very few servers available running just those 3, but I get a list of 20+ due to 18 of them (or whatever) allowing all cars.

Regards,

Ian
#2 - Davo
In the ingame screen here are the colours..

Black = and/or
Red= no
Blue = yes
#3 - Ian.H
Ahah! Thanks Davo.. that works (didn't consciously notice the colours before)

Regards,

Ian
And I think left-click takes you to one colour and right-click takes you to the other to save you clicking cars twice to get the option you want.
#6 - Ian.H
Yup, just checked that too Michael.. works like a charm

KMS.. yup, was talking about that page and you're right, HTML checkboxes only have 2 states, but a combobox / radiobutton pair could be added for an 'AND' and 'OR' choice so that it influences the states of the checkboxes so that if you have A, B and C checked for example and use 'AND', it would only list servers will all 3 of those cars and no others, using the 'OR' method would list all servers with any of those cars (including cars you don't specify). This'd be how I'd go about implementing something like that into a site like LFSW anyway

I didn't see your previous thread with the search I did.. feel like a n00b now

Regards,

Ian

Ingame / LFSW filters
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG