Join -=STG=-
Do You want a LFS Team?
Join -=STG=-
It is Demo/S2.
We do Drag/Drift/Race, and freestyle.

I have S2 Soon!
ill join it im a 1:23:76 pb racer and bloody amazing drifter
Good luck
i'd join execpt for the fact i have my own team called Winton Racing. My team is named after me. Demo severs, S1 servers, and when i get it, S2 severs aswell. Rally server, MRT races, touring car races, and the W.Racing Formula One Championship when i get S2. Sign up in my thread today!
Quote from harjun :ill join it im a 1:23:76 pb racer and bloody amazing drifter
Good luck

Ok, thx, uhm....
When do you want to PM me?
Quote from Dalek0220 :i'd join execpt for the fact i have my own team called Winton Racing. My team is named after me. Demo severs, S1 servers, and when i get it, S2 severs aswell. Rally server, MRT races, touring car races, and the W.Racing Formula One Championship when i get S2. Sign up in my thread today!

And when do you wanna PM me?
Mail me at xxx@hotmail.com
Hi there...
I payed for my S2 License, so soon i can Race S2
#8 - Dru
Quote from Bose321 :Hi there...
I payed for my S2 License, so soon i can Race S2

HAve you clicked LFS main site in the above part of the forums and logged in there with your Bose321 username and password?

Do that and then go license/account details, it will say there if you are a S2 licenced driver, then just follow the instructions to unlock.

Also did you get an email like the one attached to show you that your payment has been processed - as it contains a unique reference number (deleted out in this case) that you can contact devs with)

hope this helps and gets you unlocked

Dru
Quote from Dru :HAve you clicked LFS main site in the above part of the forums and logged in there with your Bose321 username and password?

Do that and then go license/account details, it will say there if you are a S2 licenced driver, then just follow the instructions to unlock.

Also did you get an email like the one attached to show you that your payment has been processed - as it contains a unique reference number (deleted out in this case) that you can contact devs with)

hope this helps and gets you unlocked

Dru

Sorry, but i did it trough my own bank...
and can thay send me an email?
Because the money is already away....
What now?
And first, i need to type my voucher code?
i''l hope my S2 works.
Now i think i spended 37 euro's for nothing
Bose321 - there's nothing anyone on this forum, or even the devs, can do for you. You MUST contact your bank and find out where your money went. In the meantime you could try again to purchase a license, perhaps through another payment method.
I was going to get s2...but this guy lost his money...i think i dont want that to happen to me....its a shame really
Especially when i really wanted s2
#14 - Jakg
"this guy" seems to have lots of things wrong with his account, yet never contacts the devs, and instead posts here where we can do nothing to help him - it sounds as if he first payment didn't go though, although from some posts it almost sounds like he never made a first payment...

I've never heard of this happen to anyone else
#15 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :"this guy" seems to have lots of things wrong with his account, yet never contacts the devs, and instead posts here where we can do nothing to help him - it sounds as if he first payment didn't go though, although from some posts it almost sounds like he never made a first payment...

I've never heard of this happen to anyone else

how many people have bought licences - something like 20,000 + and this is the only guy who we hear has a problem, don't worry about it - get it - do it by paypla or card etc and worst case you are insured right?
But say ive typed in all my paypal details...i click make payment...it will take 3 days to payment for arriving. Then what do i do? will my account be upgraded and then for unlock lfs on lfs i type in
Username:Harjun
Password:******
? is it as easy as that?
#17 - Jakg
Yup, only for me the payment was done before i even got up the stairs to my own PC
whoa im buying this i will ask my dad as im only a 13 year old kid!

and guys i was messing with you lol!!!! i dont care what happens i just want s2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from harjun :whoa im buying this i will ask my dad as im only a 13 year old kid!

and guys i was messing with you lol!!!! i dont care what happens i just want s2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 13 years old
and i payed for my Lfs s2, hope its the right way
So, soon i can race S2, and then i make a server(s)
13 year old arent meant to have bank account
Quote from harjun :13 year old arent meant to have bank account

I know... but i have one...
Join -=STG=-
I now have 2 members (in 2 days).
So please join...

-=STG=- Homepage
well...ill join!
Its alright...im in subsonic team now

Join -=STG=-
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG