The online racing simulator
can't connect to ms
(10 posts, started )
can't connect to ms
There's no way I can connect to the master server. It always comec back to me ans says that either the server is down or that my firewall is blocking or that I don't have access to the internet. But non of the three is correct.

I've tried everything! from installing the game again (version W) as well as quitting all my firewalls. This all happened suddenly. I am going crazy soon ! Could it be that since I have this devolo "modem connector thingy" that this is the reason?
You mean the Devolo Powerbridge?

Try resetting your Router and make sure the Win XP Firewall is deactivated too.
Hi fellow Swiss Racer

Yes, i mean the Devolo. How do i reset the router? If you mean unplug and replug, then I have already tried that.
Switch it off then one or if you got dram where data are stored you should use the routeur panel to reset it to factory state.
Stillno chance to cennect...

Anybody has an idea?
#6 - ebola
Assuming you are actually on the internet, try clicking start, click run type cmd and press enter.

Type "ping master.liveforspeed.net" without the quotes - do you get 4 replies? If not what do you get?
Thanks i will try that. BTW, i just read further up that windows defender might block the connection. I am using defender! So this might be it. Stupid Microsoft.
have you found out how to make the windows defender not block it?
???
I belive it was not Defender. I deletred it and I still can't connect...
Very strange...

can't connect to ms
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG