The online racing simulator
Could not connect to master server
Hey fellas

Im getting this error, havnt played for a while and just downloaded the new patch...

i havnt played since i took my computer to a computer shop to get it fixed

they enabled my firewall, ive now both tried allowing LFS and disabling the firewall to be able to connect (windows firewall)

they installed some program called Windows Defender, im wondering if that might be blocking it?

or maybe any other problems?
btw just saw the post below, tried everything said there

and the ping gave me 4 results

:o
Quote from kekkart :....they installed some program called Windows Defender, im wondering if that might be blocking it?

or maybe any other problems?

A bud of mine got rid of his Norton for Windows Defender. He had all kinds of problems with it. Spyware out the wazzoo, hijacked his search page, his home page. He couldn't get onto google, it would redirect to Windows Defender search page. And, he couldn't connect to the master server.
Quote from mrodgers :A bud of mine got rid of his Norton for Windows Defender. He had all kinds of problems with it. Spyware out the wazzoo, hijacked his search page, his home page. He couldn't get onto google, it would redirect to Windows Defender search page. And, he couldn't connect to the master server.

did he have problems with the defender or the norton? oO
<- english is not my primary language ^^
fixed problem, reinstalled ...

seems that patch didnt go in propperly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG