The online racing simulator
Can't Tab to a different car while spectating
When spectating another player (while you are on the track or in spectator mode, it does not seem to matter), if someone pits, either you cannot tab to another player, or the number of players to which you can tab is reduced. Meaning, some or all of the cars get left out of the tab rotation. Once someone pits out, you can tab everyone again. This does not seem to happen every time someone pits but it occurs very often.

Mainly just an annoyance but definately worth a look.
this happens to me at times.. and i still dont know when and how, and i havent figured out how to replicate it.. it just.. happens
yeh i have also had the problem a few times, was quite wierd
#4 - (SaM)
Im not sure but it seems like Tab only shows cars that are in the race, and not those that just left pits. Sometimes you cant even switch to yourself with tab, you'd have to press Home instead. I wouldnt mind to be able to see all cars with Tab, I can switch fast enough. C:

On the other hand, I think it's great that you can now switch through players according to position. From 1st to 20th. Let's keep that!
Yep, I was wondering if this was only happening to me.. Sometimes when I press tab it only goes through 2 or 3 cars even though there might be 10 on the track.
#6 - ekze
Same happened with me during todays qualify...
same here, It usually only happens with 2 cars on the track, when theres 3, its fine, and sometimes I can only shift-tab.
I guess that LFS somehow "forgets" that there's other cars to switch to. I had the same during a qualifying session where only 2-3 cars where on track because you got one free lap. So cars were leaving and joining the race.

At some point I could not switch to the other of two cars on the track. But as soon as the next racer joined, LFS knew about all 3 cars and I could switch. Another thing that happens to me is when watching replays, I get "Could not find Client <n>'s connection info", where <n> is a number. Maybe it's about the "forgotten" racers?
Interesting idea Messiah... Variables going out of scope perhaps?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG