What track is this?
(84 posts, started )
I'll hint that it's not a hillclimb.
So I'll assume its a GTR ... Can anyone identify the series the car might race in?

(I just did a sneaky google on your username, since you mentioned another forum.... I'm no wiser yet )
Quote from nihil :So I'll assume its a GTR ... Can anyone identify the series the car might race in?

Britcar, Belcar, Dutch Supercars, VLN all have a fair share of M3s.
Quote from nihil :(I just did a sneaky google on your username, since you mentioned another forum.... I'm no wiser yet )

Haha, I think that forum can't be found on Google at least that way
Hmmm....

The evidence: it appears to be an E46 GTR (not in factory colours, with a sponsor that uses an "S" as a logo - not Schnitzer.... - number 73). Driving through a left hand bend on a verdant circuit, devoid of armco. Advertising banner shows the word Auto at the end of a line, so probably European (unlikely to be British)

Wild stab in the dark: Knutstorp
Quite close, but wrong country. Should have perhaps picked an easier one... It's in the baltic area.
Quote from Yaamboo :Quite close, but wrong country. Should have perhaps picked an easier one... It's in the baltic area.

Ah... A quick search for Baltic GT shows SMR Motorsport campaigning an E46 and their calendar for this year is here - and a google image search says its Pärnu.

Or is this a trick question, 'cause Pärnu looks quite flat... and there's at least a bit of a hillock behind the BMW...
Yup, it's Pärnu.
Slightly blurry picture (screen grab from a video), but this should be fairly easy... So a name for where this was taken as well as the circuit, please.
Attached images
where.jpg
Looks like the Isle of Man, i think
Quote from (-Mark-) :Looks like the Isle of Man, i think

I thought that might be the first guess, but no, its not.
either Aviation Hill or Highland Avenue @ Elgin?
Quote from Xaid0n :either Aviation Hill or Highland Avenue @ Elgin?

Elgin, Illinois? No, I had to look that one up and found some fascinating stuff...

All hail, Cock-Eyed Brown, who raced at Elgin in 1915, and "After reaching the summit of Pikes Peak on July 17, 1913 without the aid of horses to pull him, W. W. Brown proceeded to drive up the steps of the Summit House to get his 1910 Buick Model 10 “Bear Cat” to the highest point on the mountain that he possibly could."

Can see why you thought it might be though...
Um, a wild guess,The old Hockenheim straight?

Sh** can't be, it doesn't have any tarmac anymore. :P Old spa straight maybe?
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Um, a wild guess,The old Hockenheim straight?

Sh** can't be, it doesn't have any tarmac anymore. :P

No... But if it helps anyone to narrow things down, note that we're driving on the left-hand side of the road...
-
(Taavi(EST)) DELETED by Taavi(EST)
Logically thinking, it's taken from a screengrab and the car is driving "on the wrong side", so there is a good possibility it's from Top Gear or Fifth Gear...

It's somewhere in Britain, but no idea where.
Dundrod.
It somehow reminds me of a (VW?) Commercial. I'm almost sure I've seen that picture before but i can't remember where.
Quote from Highsider9 :It somehow reminds me of a (VW?) Commercial. I'm almost sure I've seen that picture before but i can't remember where.

Its actually taken from a tourist video I found on Youtube... But here's some proper action from the circuit: last years GP
According to the Rules it's Sternendaal's turn to post a picture.

Oh and yours is from Bathurst.
I just really like Dundrod, and seeing its on public roads in the UK, not many other choises left
Attached images
targaflorio.jpg
Snetterton?
How many guesses are we allowed per picture?

What track is this?
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG