The online racing simulator
Top Gear Football Game?
(45 posts, started )
bah. it was a bad joke. Just let it go guys
Quote from Vendetta :yes and how did you use the layout editor and kyoto ring when your a demo racer?!?!?

crackerrrrrrr......GTF???!!!O!

illepall

What good is crack, when they can not use it online, and we know how stupid are AI???

Anyway crack is good thing, because do not geave U nothing more just to see rest of game and than U whish to buy it!!!

Quote from machairrrrrrr :

DO NOT be rude to a country bigger than yours

illepall
Quote from machairrrrrrr :
DO NOT be rude to a country bigger than yours

Haha, go tell that to Congress. Meanwhile keep my prices low!
flippy was faster...yes our koyote already did
illepall
Quote from CHR20000 :flippy was faster...yes our koyote already did
illepall

Dude, how slow are you guys? It's been 2 days
Bumping this thread.

Just watched the Top Gear ep and thought this would be the most fun I've ever had in a driving game.

Come on, Scawen. Give us a giant ball object. Pretty please?
I remember there was a quake 2 soccer mod. It involved a delicate combination of scoring goals and blowing people up, needless to say it was a good time!
so heres the obvious bump for this thread with the world cup kick off approaching fast and now that its been featured on top gear once again
Quote from Shotglass :so heres the obvious bump for this thread with the world cup kick off approaching fast and now that its been featured on top gear once again

Yup.

I really think that a 1m diameter ball would be a great addition to LFS, and it wouldn't half be fun in the autocross area with UF1s.
#39 - Jakg
it was great on TG, just a shame it went from skill full driving to ramming each other
Quote from Jakg :and why not? what are you gonna do exactly? invade me?

LMFAO hahah ROFL!
i can see it now... football in game... lag... stuck in football... someone hits it... boom your car goes flying
#44 - CSU1
Quote from avellis :Bah, people do not search old posts these days.

The God has spoken

Imo it wont get done if it aint in the log? So whats goin on hyperactive, do you think there might be a chance we'll see a ball in the log > in LFS?
Quote from CSU1 :Imo it wont get done if it aint in the log? So whats goin on hyperactive, do you think there might be a chance we'll see a ball in the log > in LFS?

Something you can't find around here, but I'm sure I heard it fly around, but Scawen actually showed interest in such a contraption

Top Gear Football Game?
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG