The online racing simulator
Display track name in the box.
It would be very handy to see the track name while one is in the box.

That would be very helpfull to select or save the right setup. Also a chat comand like "/track" would be nice. I saw this on a server where you could type "$track" but normally this does not work.

for LFS.
+1
Yes, this is needed, and not only in pit, the track-name must be visible everywhere, i think it can be included in F12. And my additional suggestion is: Display the server-name in game.
+1 Yes please, the track name should be displayed in the garage, or when in spectator mode.
+1 here too
I've more or less learnt the short names for the "/w pb" command, but it'd be better if both the server name and track name were on display at least on the pit screen. I never stay in spectator mode very long, so not so fussed about that
Quote from matze54564 :Yes, this is needed, and not only in pit, the track-name must be visible everywhere, i think it can be included in F12. And my additional suggestion is: Display the server-name in game.

The track code and number of laps are displayed when you press F12.

It really grates when I'm driving on track and people are asking "How many laps? How much fuel? What track is this?.

Press F12 for answers to all of the above questions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG