The online racing simulator
I've set the server to Kyoto GP Long for tonight then lads. Watched the WR lap last night and it looks like a good challenge. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be on from about 7ish probably.
Proper job. I'll be in dreckly.
Will it change track for tomorrow (saturday)?

I've got online at it at 11PM or your guys time and therefore couldn't get much racing...

Here's hoping that track stays up for a couple more days if possible.
It's one hell of a great great combo for close fighting.

I"ll try to join a lot earlier tomorrow.

Thanks for the server, either way
Good races, Marlon!
Quote from Meanie :Will it change track for tomorrow (saturday)?

I've got online at it at 11PM or your guys time and therefore couldn't get much racing...

Here's hoping that track stays up for a couple more days if possible.
It's one hell of a great great combo for close fighting.

I"ll try to join a lot earlier tomorrow.

Thanks for the server, either way

No worries mate. It's been so popular I'm gonna leave it on this combo for a while.
I haven't driven on this server enough but I should more because this combo is fantastic, thanks for hosting.

The FO8 was a handful when I started LFS but now I've got the hang of it OK and it's an amazing drive. Hanging it out around the corners all sideways like a big FOX and still going pretty fast is a great time.
It was fun again, today. Thanks, Gentlefoot!
Sheer stubbornness got me a 1:58.79 in the end last night. I would have stayed up all night to go sub 59 if I had to

I'm gonna leave the server on this circuit for a while now. Going to create a track guide and put it on gentlefoot.com and a message when you join the server saying it is there. It will include screen shots of entry points, example lines and telemetry data. There will be the set I used there too. I spent all of Saturday analysing WR pace laps and amending my speeds and lines and it all paid off in the end. Only 1 sec off WR pace over a 2 minute lap is fast by my standards.

So all that knowledge I gleened can be shared with anyone joining my server.

I will leave the server on KY GP Long until the second track guide and set is ready - probably Aston Historic. Eventually I hope that I have guides for a few good FO8 combos. It will take some time ofcourse. The most time consuming part of creating these track guides is learning and analysing the circuit. No point creating a guide unless you really have pushed to the edge of your performance.
OK all, now that I am launching the Gentlefoot FOX/FO8 Championship I have changed my server so you can select FOX or FO8.

Up to 28 signups for the competition now so need a few more to allow for people dropping out, not being able to make the time of the race etc.

So if you're interested please read this thread and sign up.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=23298

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG