The online racing simulator
BATracer world series for the LFS community PLEASE JOIN
Hey guys thought that this would be a cool idea to try and get a kind of LFS community world series going as the LFS crowd is the only international scope online racing community that i have regular contact with. Also due to the A1 series nature hopefully it will give you guys a chance to represent your own country. Feel free to invite other people to the game if you wish. just go to http://batracer.com/.

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&13573

Alternativly, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "13573" into the box. The game password is "world". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Hope people are interested and hope to see lots of you there it's good fun
There already is a private series for LFSers, and we almost have a full grid.... We aren't going to join a 2nd one.

It is the Seven Series (LX cars). Link in my sig.
#3 - herki
Or my sig

And there already is a thread about BATracer, didn't you care to search?

btw: We only need 5 racers to fill the team
Well I'm looking at the page now. Does it matter what BAT team I join, since some of them are named after LFS teams? I wouldn't want to take someone's place if they're waiting.
No not really. Most of the teams are a mix of any players. Just try and join a team that needs players, because we don't want any solo driver teams, it is nice to have 2 or 3 man teams in this series . Though driving solo is possible, and you CAN be in the top 5 for points.... if you know what you are doing .
I've run a few seasons now. It's quite entertaining My rank is decreasing though, because I'm having an absolutely awful round in the BTCC with an Alfa. If I'd known all the mechanical problems it'd have I'd never have gone near the swine

I'm in now
Ok scrapped the idea of an A1 championship but now i am on there and i don't have anyone on my team. I had just signed up when i made my team but i am gaining experience quickly as i am competeing in 5 championships atm. If anyone would like to get in on it come in and join Rock Bottom Racing .

I need some teammates!
I had to give up BATRacer about this time last year, it was too distracting!

I think I was ranked in the top 50 by the time I kicked the habit though.
If you dont join 500 seasons at once its not that distracting.

You would only have to join this one season and do your warmup laps or check your sets once or twice per day.
Yeah it is far less of a hassle then any other series in BATracer... So much better when you can work on a set and just go straight to racing, kinda like LFS .

Really easy pick-up racing, and of course frustrating too, but it's all good
Quote from zeugnimod :You would only have to join this one season and do your warmup laps or check your sets once or twice per day.

Yeah right! It's like smack. You get one going, waiting for sessions to happen you get bored and get another one going, then the guy you were teammates with in another season asks if you want to join another and you're like "OK", and before you know it you've got three dozen different games going on under ten usernames...
Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah right! It's like smack. You get one going, waiting for sessions to happen you get bored and get another one going, then the guy you were teammates with in another season asks if you want to join another and you're like "OK", and before you know it you've got three dozen different games going on under ten usernames...

Totally... they should have clinics for batracer victims!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG