The online racing simulator
Anyone into champcar..
(8 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Anyone into champcar..
Ive normally been seeting up a discussion thread for each formula 1 round with results and afew videos of the round..

Would people discuss and have use if i did the same for champcar or not really gonna.. jus want 2 know cause i really love champcar and would be happy to, but everyone seems more f1 here (me too though) =).

Let me know people!
I could swear I saw a Champcar thread somewhere around here Heh, anyways...

I haven't watched the past two seasons of Champcar just due to not being interested. Last I ever saw of them was at the San Jose GP in 2005, which was (and still is) a complete disaster for spectators/fans.

All I knew was that Bourdais and Tracy are the two rivals, and Bourdais has been dominating for a while now. Just from a whim a few weekends ago, I turned on the TV and whoah, Las Vegas season opener had JUST started, and I watched it all the way through . Was definitely a worthwhile watch, and I should be paying attention to it for every race, because it was pretty cool to watch. At least Bourdais/McDonalds DNF'ed, that's a good season opener
#3 - aoun
Yeh the other champcar thread was about where i could find champcar races because australia dont have viewing rights to show it on at bout 3am how it used to be lol.
I really like the new Panoz chassis they're using. It's looking really nice and greatly reduces the cost to the teams. Hopefully Bourdais will move on to another series (F1 preferably) so I don't have to see that jerkoff when I wanna watch Champcars.

I didn't catch the race last weekend, though Was it a good round?
#5 - aoun
Yeh it was a good race.. Servia took over paul tracy cause he damaged his back in i think warm up. Servias first race in the new dp01 no track exp etc started close to the back and managed 2nd.. so really good there..

Sebastian managed to win the race after a BADD weekend at las vegas.. which i reckon was a top race! =).
hrm...

this weekend there was a champcar race on espn, and motogp on speed-tv, and i flipped between them for a while before finally settling in with the motorcycles.

the champcar race was full of crashes. the motogp full of close racing and passing. there was really no comparison. and don't get me started on the booster button.
Quote :Anyone into champcar..

Yes!

I'm watching it with Race Director, because I don't have Eurosport 2, and it's worth it in itself. I've watched a few races before but my interest always drifted away. But this year I am really getting into it. I was riding with Justin Wilson for the whole Houston race - that circuit is just a little bit bumpy
Champ Car is my favourite racing series. As you can see in my signature, I write for a CC-news site. Have a lot of contacts with fellow Champ Car-fans and look really forward to the Euro tour CC is going to make this year.

Anyone into champcar..
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG