The online racing simulator
autocross status on lfs-world
i don't know if it is a bug or if it is not intended to work, but when you have a race on the autocross (like banger or other races) the lfs-world link to show the actual race-status (like on the other tracks where you see who is first and who is on which split) does not work although this would be the only possibility to see in what lap each driver is at the moment. we even don't have the minimap AND no other way to see in which position each car is. and not having that kind of stuff on lfs-world is just one more penalty to this type of racing...
yea but ... autocross to LFSW is just.. a big slab of tarmac, according to LFSW there is nothing there.. therefore there is nothing to record
and if it did record autocross tracks.. it just wouldn't happen, that would be a pain for victor, and almost impossible in the long run because there is atleast 1 or 2 new autocross tracks each day

as for the map, scawen has already said due to the way the maps are processed he .. literally can't put one in
i know about the minimap, thats true. we can't have them now with the new drawing model

but i don't see why there is no reason for having the live status such as on the picture in lfs world.

you have the checkpoint, whenever a car passes a checkpoint you have an update. like it is on any other track as well...

i am not sure if you know what i am talking about: so here is the screenshot of that thing i was thinking about.
Attached images
like-this.jpg
so whats up with this?
.....hah! look! I'm in that screenshot!

I have nothing else to contribute. Seeya later.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG