(32 posts, started )

Poll : Should I run a NASCAR FXR only league on lfs

Closed since :
Maybe, I dont like nascar though
Yes , I would do it
No, thats a bad idea
Im still thinking about it
I actually was talking about nascar. The manufacturers submit the noses
and nascar authorizes them, so they are pretty much equal.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I think it would be a bit dull running the FXR for 20+ laps.

Not true....for the XRR at least, and I suspect the FXR would be similar. We've been doing 15 lap races recently while planning our own 100+ lap one-off races, complete with pace cars and caution periods. The drafting you can get with these cars is certainly part of the strategy. A lot of people get into the trend of draft passing every other corner and this usually leads to crashes. We've seen teams of two or three drivers getting together and either bump drafting down the straights or doing planned draft passing to get a time advantage over the rest of the field, and then they fight it out over the last two laps or so.

There are a lot of people that complain that oval racing is boring, but with all of the strategies that play into it like full course cautions and pitting, it really can be a lot of fun.

Relative to the cars, I think once the Patch X comes out that balances the GTR's better, this type of racing will be even more fun with the different cars.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

have you been lately on the league forums? there was a complete nascar series with fxr and it will run season 2 with XRR because it fits more to the cars used in nascar...

i see the problem with time difference though...

EDIT:
i am forced to NOT advertise this series here.
I hope people dont Bump draft like they do In the Bf1, that sucks :/
as it is common racing behavior in nascar why not using bumpdrafting. in a bf1 it is not common but that is just the problem of the game at the moment. when we have proper aero-dynamics any bend of your front wing (bf1) would cause a serious risk to you and your race. noone will bumpdraft with those cars anymore. however when you look at nascar, they use bumpdrafting sometimes. but don't mix it up with aero-push which they use all the time.

but bumpdrafting is common business in such kind of races. however during season 1 of lfscar we had only 2 or 3 times a bump-drafting action going on just because it is too dangerous to lose the whole race just by having 2 or 3 fast laps...

its always riskfull and i would not recommend it for a 120 laps race unless you know what you are doing and you know what the other car is doing.

most of the times people don't use it just because they know how big the risk is to be thrown out of the race. but getting a bump on the final lap or even straight from a team mate, can win you the race...
dont be advertising ur league here... thats just straight up rude
whats this sheyt?

i am just fair enough to tell you that there is already an oval league out there. its not advertisment at all its just for the fact you don't have to do it yourself as it is A SHIT LOAD OF WORK.

on the other hand i COULD say:
"don't start doing the same thing as i am running as it is UNFAIR. i am not into trouble, i just want you to know that there is something like you are going to do already on the market and i put time, money, time and my guts into it to run it and don't let it be stolen by anyone."

but this is not what i am going to do, so here is my offer:

why having some fight about it and just let us combine it and profit from a full grid. when you say its impossible as you will run it on US-time i won't have a problem with it. i was just informing you...

Need an opinion on a league...
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG