The online racing simulator
Can some one tell me ?
(5 posts, started )
#1 - DJMOZ
Can some one tell me ?
How to open ports or sumat for starting my own game, i got help on this but the link i got of them dident work.

Thanx

Mozz
Quote from DJMOZ :How to open ports or sumat for starting my own game, i got help on this but the link i got of them dident work.
Thanx
Mozz

Please read the manual. Everything is explained in there.

And another thing could you please make more informative topics for your threads and post on the correct subforum.
Nice one Geeman, glad to see that new people to the forum who maybe one day will need help won't be afraid to post incase they get put down.

It's not hard to think that the guy is maybe knew to computers as a whole and is just wanting to get some easy advice on how he can get started?
Quote from Bawbag :Nice one Geeman, glad to see that new people to the forum who maybe one day will need help won't be afraid to post incase they get put down.

I changed my post to something nicer, but newbies should be a little bit scared. Scared enough to read the FAQs/Manuals and searching before making new threads. For example this guy has made a couple of threads already with an intention of setting up a server and he has been refered to the manual/guide to equal as many times. Yet, he still makes a new thread to ask about a subject that is explained in the guide. This is the wrong subforum too.

Can some one tell me ?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG