The online racing simulator
Interview with Victor
(46 posts, started )
Interview with Victor
Some of you may have seen the team interviews that T7R do periodically. Well, we've gone one better now - Threejump (Jan) managed to get a little bit of Victor's free time and asked him some rather different questions for once.

Don't expect teasers from the next patch or LFSW update, but do expect to gain a little insight into the mind and life of our [joint] favourite developer*

Many thanks to Jan and Victor for taking the time and effort to get this done!

Edit: I forgot the link. I am a dumbass! http://www.triple7racing.net/content/view/113/1/

*Joint 1st place = Scawen, Victor and Eric
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel
When will we get the results :hyper:
Good interview for sure I had to read the one with you, too... nice Cowboy costume Tristan. haha
Tristan = :doh:

Refreshing interview otherwise....good work
Bless Vic, looking completely mad as usual.
#7 - XRRoy
Hehe funny interview
Great interview! You can do it, Victor! :static:
The answers could've been a bit more indepth especially about the process of their meeting, the most interesting part (for me) but the interview was a good read.

Eric better be next!
At the moment I'm into another amazing game, it's a simulation game that lets me control a racing sim community.

lol nice one
Quote from MAGGOT :nice Cowboy costume Tristan. haha

from now on i shall call him brokeback

anyway nice interview a few more music and scene questions would have been a nice touch
#12 - wark
Dude. Victor's long. ants: :shhh: Not that we care though, really.
#13 - joen
Nice read Quite surprised Victor didn't know much about coding before getting on the team though. Makes LFSWorld all the more impressive though
Awesome read!
funny interview , i hope we'll see more interviews with the other devs
Nice T7R

Victor looks like a good person (not moody at all :razz
As Victor said nice to see an interview a bit off the normal. Was almost a 'Get to know Vic' more than a 'LFS dev' interview. Good work
I really enjoyed that one.Not typical interview to read but was not boring and thats matter.I even didnt feel this time I miss that Victor didnt mentioned anything about future of LFS or next patches.

But on the other hand, we also had many good things happening after that too, like the S2 release or the BMW / Sauber release and seeing all online records being broken.

And about records - they are bound to be broken again, so on that aspect there are more memorable times to come

A faster car coming? =)
Quote from Veracious :
And about records - they are bound to be broken again, so on that aspect there are more memorable times to come

A faster car coming? =)

He just means racers online record...it seems very improbable, that there would be a car faster than an F1, actually impossible...we have reached the limit on that side!
Quote from Paranoid Android :He just means racers online record...it seems very improbable, that there would be a car faster than an F1, actually impossible...we have reached the limit on that side!

Could be a season update on the current F1 car.
Interesting read, and different mix of questions in this interview.

He mentioned the OLPC, but I have tried one first hand, and it definitely is something I WOULDN'T take to a deserted island hehe. They are really in early development, and have lots of software issues with the hardware. The music editor would keep Victor busy though I am sure... however all they have are simple instrument and animal sounds to make your music from... haha.
#23 - joen
Quote from Veracious :Could be a season update on the current F1 car.

Very unlikely, a bit pointless and not that much faster.
Great interview, enjoyed reading it. Its good to see different questions and learning about what makes the devs tick, rather than constantly asking about LFS related things.

Good stuff, hope to see more similar interviews
Hehe..that was something different I guess, and the pictures? Priceless

Interview with Victor
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG