On the first lap, you will follow a pacecar
When you see >GREEN FLAG< you may go full speed
IF you see >YELLOW FLAG< ... when you cross the start
line go 55 mph/90kmh and FOLLOW the pacecar

Race Info:

First Race : 100 LAPS on KYOTO OVAL
Second Race: 25 LAPS on AUTOCROSS "L" SHAPED COURSE
Third Race: 15 LAPS on BLACKWOOD GP

Celebration : Whoever wins will be awarded a brand new skin personalized with their name on it!

I will need a pace car ...
2 Announcers (on teamspeak for people that couldnt get in to the server)
3 Race Watchers (to see if wrecks happen

IF you want to bring a partner you may... u can switch during the race

The race is OPEN setup

The race is ONLY FXO GTR

Time is still being arranged

Sign me up as a pacecar that NO1 LISTENS TO!! lol.
If it is supposed to be a Nascar style league, the car used should be RWD as real Nascar vehicle. One suggestion from me also: you can use Lfs Tweak to make them 700 bhp like real nascar cars, this would make the race a lot more interesting.
good point himself

do that dyllan, just hold this whole thing off until the next official patch, and wait for redrum and home he releases a new LFSTweak with mechanik so you can alter the FXR, and then we can get a real nascar league going on

all you really need is the mechanik program to alter the FXR, but after that.. everything would work out perfectly
ok ty i will do that
Quote from XCNuse :good point himself

do that dyllan, just hold this whole thing off until the next official patch, and wait for redrum and home he releases a new LFSTweak with mechanik so you can alter the FXR, and then we can get a real nascar league going on

all you really need is the mechanik program to alter the FXR, but after that.. everything would work out perfectly

If they didnt even bother to make it patch W, what makes you think they'll do it for X?

I think the FXR would be great because NASCAR runs the CoT and it looks simmular to that (Spoiler FTW).
i'm pretty sure redrum will do it for patch X, he usually does it after the incompatible patches (which last usually quite some time)

Nascar >"nasgtr"<
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG