The online racing simulator
Racism? Whats It All About?
(26 posts, closed, started )
Well...this is not ment to be offencive to anyone..!

When you hear about things in the news, tv etc.. about racism its allways either a white person and a dark person (all though we are just the same!) or someone of a British religion (christian!) to any other religion! You hardly ever see this the other way around! As i have thought my self it looks as if the other religions and coloured people have more protection of racism! Like if you called a Scotsman a Jock then you are nto racist but if you call a Pakistani a Paki then you are not racist...now this is confusing to me! I mean we are all the same and names shouldnt matter and now a days if you are caught saying anything about other religions and coloured people you are been called racist!

They Are Ruling Our Country's!
I have a cosin of the age of 5 and has just started school in Kent...and there are soo many other religions that my cosin has to learn Punjab and Hebrew! Just because they have moved here and dont know our language! We should not have to waster our lives learning other peoples language when there is no point! I understand learning French because it is one of the worlds main languages! but having to learn Punjab and Hebrew i think is a discrace! If they want to move to this country...THEY should have to learn our language not the other way around!

I would love to hear your thoughts on this or even have a wee argument if you think different!

Cheers
John
This thread is racist. Please ban the OP.

We are not all the same.
Men are not born equal.

Embrace the differences. Admit the differences. Don't resort to name calling. Don't assume that because you feel you got different treatment that it was because of the colour of your skin, the country you were born in, or the God(s) that you worship. You might not have got the job because you are a thick-headed scruffy moronic ugly fool, not because you were the only coloured applicant.

I like to call racism, sexism and religionism at all times, as I am a white male athiest, and as such am not normally allowed to claim them. People don't know how to react to people like me using the 'Get out of jail free' racism card, and this amuses me greatly!
Think you messed it up wth the jock and paki thing as you said both not being racist. Very contriversial post post but i agree with some of your points really. Let me first start off by saying i am not racist and i hate political correctness. I don't care if your white, black, english, american, chinese, african, indian etc It is nothing against the race of the person, more against the British government. If a non white person claims they have been affected by racism it does seem to be taken more seriously than when a white person says it.
I do not mind about immigrants, people do have rights and if they are being persecuted then yes let them immigrate to a better country. What i hate (yes hate) is the people who come over to the UK to have an easy life. I also agree with your comment on language. I think that the 'tests' for becoming a british citezen should be harder, the person taking them should be able to answer questions about this country but most of all should sit an english test.
These things will never happen though while we have the government we have today.

Edit: Would like to enforce, this is not against the people that are involved more a rant against our government.
Five year olds being taught Punjabi and Hebrew in schools? Which schools?

Either way, it's not like it will do the little lad any harm, is it? Learning foreign languages broadens the mind. You should be pleased for him.
#6 - Ian.H
Good points!

It makes me so sick when I read / hear about people being expelled from school / sacked from their jobs for wearing a small Cross on a chain.. but ok to look like a Ninja.. or that we have to respect this that and the other that shouldn't concern us.

Australia has it right... "if you don't plan to abide by our culture, don't even bother getting on the boat"... now if only Blair had the balls to stand up like that, the UK would return to being a much better place to live instead of more and more and more people leaving for Spain and the likes.

I have black mates.. some of them _good_ friends and we take the piss by calling them Bounty bars do they get offended? not in the slightest and I normally get called 'pinky' in return

One of my biggest problems now is youth... and this whole new culture of "it's good to be bad... innit! [insert large sucking of the teeth sound here]". Kids weren't like they are these days when I was a kid, but then, I wasn't a minority in my own country then either

Would love to see Blair outed and the BNP take over (NF don't run, unfortunately)

Regards,

Ian
Quote from tristancliffe :We are not all the same.
Men are not born equal.

i didnt say we were all equal! Or that we were all the same! jst how they are ruling the country! and its not good!
Quote from Greboth :I do not mind about immigrants, people do have rights and if they are being persecuted then yes let them immigrate to a better country. What i hate (yes hate) is the people who come over to the UK to have an easy life.

I'm afraid that's what you get when you're enjoying the benefits of imperialism. It's only fair that if we've exploited the world to make our country rich, then the world should be welcome to come and enjoy it with us.

Quote from Ian.H :Would love to see Blair outed and the BNP take over (NF don't run, unfortunately)

I'm sure your black mates would be really chuffed if the BNP were in power. I suppose you'd be at the airport to wave them off, would you?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Five year olds being taught Punjabi and Hebrew in schools? Which schools?

Either way, it's not like it will do the little lad any harm, is it? Learning foreign languages broadens the mind. You should be pleased for him.

im not sure what the school is called sorry! somewhere in Kent!
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm sure your black mates would be really chuffed if the BNP were in power. I suppose you'd be at the airport to wave them off, would you?

lol no.. but life doesn't always deal us the hand we want... as is patently obvious with the current government.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :lol no.. but life doesn't always deal us the hand we want... as is patently obvious with the current government.

Either way, you should bob along to the BNP's website and read their manifesto before you go doing anything stupid like voting for them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Either way, you should bob along to the BNP's website and read their manifesto before you go doing anything stupid like voting for them.

I've voted for them for the last few years and good to see them getting more and more seats in various areas. I don't think they'll ever get to the "hot seat", but at least they know where their roots are

Regards,

Ian
Quote from thisnameistaken :Five year olds being taught Punjabi and Hebrew in schools? Which schools?

Learning other languages is good; being forced by schools to learn languages that are not the official languages of your country is bad. Being forced to learn other languages takes away school time which could be better spent on proper education. And I can't imagine that it helps the grammar skills develop in a young person, either (Faster111 and Shaun463 spring to mind here). I agree that immigrants should learn the language and laws of the country, not the other way around. I say Kudos to Australia for telling immigrants who want to break the law 'because it's their religion' to leave. They chose to go there, they have to abide by Australia's laws, Australia does not have to change for them. That is the way it should be.

Quote from tristancliffe :We are not all the same.
Men are not born equal.

Embrace the differences. Admit the differences. Don't resort to name calling. Don't assume that because you feel you got different treatment that it was because of the colour of your skin, the country you were born in, or the God(s) that you worship. You might not have got the job because you are a thick-headed scruffy moronic ugly fool, not because you were the only coloured applicant.

I like to call racism, sexism and religionism at all times, as I am a white male athiest, and as such am not normally allowed to claim them. People don't know how to react to people like me using the 'Get out of jail free' racism card, and this amuses me greatly!

Couldn't agree more.
Quote from MAGGOT :Learning other languages is good; being forced by schools to learn languages that are not the official languages of your country is bad. Being forced to learn other languages takes away school time which could be better spent on proper education. And I can't imagine that it helps the grammar skills develop in a young person, either (Faster111 and Shaun463 spring to mind here). I agree that immigrants should learn the language and laws of the country, not the other way around. I say Kudos to Australia for telling immigrants who want to break the law 'because it's their religion' to leave. They chose to go there, they have to abide by Australia's laws, Australia does not have to change for them. That is the way it should be.

Yes that is what im meaning! thank You!

and lol im feeling a bit out of place here lol! (im 14 and like all you guys vot so im guessing ur all a lot older! lol)
Quote from Ian.H :I've voted for [the BNP] for the last few years and good to see them getting more and more seats in various areas.

Wow.

Do your "black mates" know that you're actively trying to get them all sent back to Africa?

Quote from MAGGOT :Learning other languages is good; being forced by schools to learn languages that are not the official languages of your country is bad ... I agree that immigrants should learn the language and laws of the country, not the other way around.

I agree with you, but I think the thread starter must have his wires crossed - there's no way any school would be trying to teach classes of five year olds two foreign languages that use different alphabets. I mean, come on!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Wow.

Do your "black mates" know that you're actively trying to get them all sent back to Africa?

Possibly.. probably not though.. they've never asked and I don't often talk politics, but if I am, I wouldn't hesitate in saying. It's not them I specifically want out of the country.. if they get caught up in it, that's (unfortunately) life.. I'm looking at the bigger picture and looking out for #1.. someone has to, the gov. don't, that's for sure.

Regards,

Ian
#17 - SamH
Oooer, missus!

You can imagine that moderators are going to be pulling their hair out on this one, worrying that it's going to lunge off into some really offensive racist tyrade.. or that we're just going to get inundated by Reported Post emails from some exceedingly over-developed Politically Correctional minds.

All I'm going to say at this juncture is that, if you are determined to state an opinion then qualify it with some facts. If you don't do that, then watch your toes.
Quote from Ian.H :Possibly.. probably not though.. they've never asked and I don't often talk politics, but if I am, I wouldn't hesitate in saying. It's not them I specifically want out of the country.. if they get caught up in it, that's (unfortunately) life.. I'm looking at the bigger picture and looking out for #1.. someone has to, the gov. don't, that's for sure.

Regards,

Ian

You say this so easily ... I'm sorry, I can't feel guilty in saying this: You are stupid. So ****ing stupid its not even worth arguing with you.

EDIT: Just saw your post, Sam.... Before anyone complains... I consider my comments to be a fact, based on the evidence supplied in Ian's post...
#19 - SamH
Quote from nihil :You say this so easily ... I'm sorry, I can't feel guilty in saying this: You are stupid. So ****ing stupid its not even worth arguing with you.

Is this the beginning of the end for this thread?

Political opinions should be the right of every individual. You can't just say that someone is stupid, you have to justify the statement.

[edit] I just saw your edit.. nice try.. too easy! You'll have to point out which statements, and why they're stupid.
Quote from SamH :You can't just say that someone is stupid, you have to justify the statement.

Yer honour I present exhibit A:

Quote from Ian.H :I'm looking at the bigger picture and looking out for #1..

Contradictory clauses in the same sentence. The prosecution moves to label the defendant a complete cretin.
The BNP are perpetrators of hatred and ignorance. That makes anyone who agrees with their rather sickening, racist, ideology pretty damn ignorant as well.

I just get bloody angry that anyone can even try to justify supporting the BNP.

I hope that's the beginning of the end for this thread.
Quote from SamH :Is this the beginning of the end for this thread?

Political opinions should be the right of every individual. You can't just say that someone is stupid, you have to justify the statement.

Ok... If you're only looking out for #1, Ian, I'm glad I'm not your friend. Its stupid to believe that the definition of friendship is to shit on your mates at the first politically expedient moment.

But then, I don't believe you have "black mates", firstly because I certainly don't bracket my mates into different ethnicities, and secondly because every racist I've ever met starts by stating they have "black mates, but...."

You are stupid because you think I'm going to believe that lie.
ok...i think we should just block this thread!

and no i am correct..on Punjab but the school i think was thinking about Hebrew! but yea can we close this thread please?
#24 - S0ul
As as german,im not allowed to talk about racism
Well, but i think this topic is way to hot to discuss here...if give this thread about 2 hours till everyone hates everyone...
Mods should close this
It's a mistake to think that some cultures/religions don't have much racism. The truth is were mankind is then racism isn't far behind as it's just one of the many ways we blam someone else or something else for the problems we see, rather than looking closer to home
This thread is closed

(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG