The online racing simulator
#1 - DJMOZ
Help (Starting your own online game)
Basically im new to this. What id like to no is, how do i start my own game, But! I no when LFS starts up you can start your own game but only 2 people can join? I want to no how i start a game that will show up on master server and can have more than 2 people can join.
See below:
Attached images
manual.JPG
This topic is always being brought up,please people use the "SEARCH"button very easy
#6 - CSU1
Gget that chick off yer lap DJMOZ, and start racing
Quote from CSU1 :Gget that chick off yer lap DJMOZ, and start racing

hehe,:iagree:
I have a lap....
#9 - CSU1
Not at the moment. Hence my point
#11 - CSU1
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Not at the moment. Hence my point

E: okok
----------------------------------------

DJMOZ goto: multiplayer> start new game and set the number of people can connect to your game in the menu. its really self explanitory???
cheers
Right lol ... im no good with this me its hard to understand, ive followed as much instructions as i can, but i cant get round to understanding what to type in wen i open the dedicated server and the black screen opens?

Sorry like to ask this but what do i type in, someone please explain
#14 - CSU1
A dedicated server is telling your PC only to create a server to deal with the network code with no graphics. The 'dedicated host' setting is used on machins that will only be used as servers.

If you want to create a game that will show up on everyone else's connection list > turn dedi host off, and just start a game from the multiplayer menu set the number of players, cars allowed, game name etc. it's all there infront of you???
ok nice one fella
Quote from CSU1 :A dedicated server is telling your PC only to create a server to deal with the network code with no graphics. The 'dedicated host' setting is used on machins that will only be used as servers.

If you want to create a game that will show up on everyone else's connection list > turn dedi host off, and just start a game from the multiplayer menu set the number of players, cars allowed, game name etc. it's all there infront of you???

but he might have ro open his ports for this ,right ?
How i open ports???????????, i did what he said and i, opened a LFS once again and looked on master server and it wernt on, so must have to open ports
Going back to your first post that only 2 people could join. Did you change the Max guests?

If you are going - Multiplayer - Start New Game - Pick Track (OK) - You should see a Max Guests option.

You want to set it up so you can play as well right?
Quote from DJMOZ :How i open ports???????????, i did what he said and i, opened a LFS once again and looked on master server and it wernt on, so must have to open ports

www.portforwarding.com or check the thread made By Angryangel on the guide on setting up a server

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG