The online racing simulator
Need help - Car oversteer and spin
(7 posts, started )
Hi there, I'm new with LFS and just got my S2 licensed unlock. Can anyone advise or provide a setup to overcome oversteer and spin when braking or when i release the accelerator. FYI, I have download the Easy setup but that doesn't help that much for me.

Secondly, how can i adjust my steering set to be accurate with my current Official XBOX Wireless Wheels with Duo Core machine.

Should I get the Logitech G25 instead..

Let me know and Greatly Appreciate.
Sounds like you may have your brake balance set to much to the rear, not sure about when you ease off the throttle.

How about a replay of what happens when you brake/ease off.
forgot to explain how to make a replay? hit the "2" key after you have driven and put the replay here for us to see.
Quote from Barroso :forgot to explain how to make a replay? hit the "2" key after you have driven and put the replay here for us to see.

"2" key is in the left upper corner of the keyboard
#5 - Davo
Which is next to the 1 key, which is the key you really should be hitting if saving a replay in single player mode.
Hi Guys, Thanks for that info.

uBtw, I manage to overcome it by reduce the Engine Brake to 0%, Max per wheel to the max & Front brake balance to the max as well.

I also manage to calibrate my XBOX 360 wheels close to 95% accuracy. This is really awesome.

I would like to share with you what inspire me to search for racing simulation on the web was after a head to head challenge of F1 racing organise by Royal Bank of Scotland. And I was very lucky to spot LFS website during my search on the first night. FYI they are using the same software and run with BMW Sauber.

Not to bad, I came in Top 10....

This is really cool... and now I'm constructing my racing cockpit soon..

Keep posted..!!
Quote from mfivnismo :Hi Guys, Thanks for that info.

uBtw, I manage to overcome it by reduce the Engine Brake to 0%, Max per wheel to the max & Front brake balance to the max as well.

I also manage to calibrate my XBOX 360 wheels close to 95% accuracy. This is really awesome.

I would like to share with you what inspire me to search for racing simulation on the web was after a head to head challenge of F1 racing organise by Royal Bank of Scotland. And I was very lucky to spot LFS website during my search on the first night. FYI they are using the same software and run with BMW Sauber.

Not to bad, I came in Top 10....

This is really cool... and now I'm constructing my racing cockpit soon..

Keep posted..!!

glad to hear that you have made some progress with your setup.

i would recommend though that you back off from those max settings. with the brake balance, set it so that your front wheels lock up just a little before your rears (somewhere between 60-75% should work, depending on how your downforce is set). and your max braking per wheel should be set low enough that you can modulate the brake (ie, if you lock up a little, you can release the brake half way and get traction back). if set too high, your brakes will be like an on/off switch, which doesn't give you fine enough control.

hope that helps.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG