The online racing simulator
A bit selfish is it not? Considering you gained no damage and I did make an attempt to let you regain your position, but for whatever reason you slowed down too then braked which lost your positions. Then when you see Niki going 130mph into our car and into the other cP car while the SC has been deployed you really gotta wonder if there's any point as the differnce in the incidents is huge.

What I mean is I barely touched the rear of you car and it sent you sideways, where as Niki ran into us at more than double the speed we were doing. The second incident where Niki hit us again was just another case of lag though, the car behind touch Niki and sent him flying and he can't be blamed for that.

2:30 hour positions report

1st 02
2nd 07
3rd 17
4th 04
5th 15
6th 01
7th 09
8th 16
9th 11
10th 03
11th 06

Positions are provisional, disconnections have not been acounted for yet
I'm really sorry for that SC hit into T1. 1st time they said SC deployed and there was no SC. And this time SC was on track. My teammates haven't said me on TS that SC is on track so i tought i'll drive on. Then I sow cars standing! They haven't drive even 30mph... so no time for braking.... sorry dudes, and at the end it all went out good for Mercury anyway
SC deployed, incident involving cars 11 and 02
#31 - Ast
Hey, sorry to anyone stuck behind Moo. on the 3rd hour of racing with th SC, my fps sucked. Hope i didnt mess up anyones race.

Ast.
3 hour positions report

1st 02
2nd 07
3rd 17
4th 04
5th 15
6th 01
7th 09
8th 16
9th 11
10th 03
11th 06

Quote from BenjiMC :SC deployed, incident involving cars 11 and 02

Well done to the monkey who sent me spinning, I felt rather sick after that
Quote from Bawbag :There is no rule that says you must take your drive through penalty in a specified amount of time, so I drove for aslong as I needed to and gained a decent gap to the cars behind, Had I pitted as soon as we were given the penalty I would have ended up battleing the cars behind and slowing both of us down.

In a real race series there would be a limit of the number of times they would tolerate you running around ignoring a black flag but you are correct, it isn't written into the IGTC rules so there's nothing to protest. Honestly, I thought the penalty was for lap 1 contact which was why I thought it unsporting that you would be able to use that to your advantage. Given that it was merely for the wrong car number it's no big deal that you stayed out tbh. Good stint.

I think that we should REALLY go over the IGTC rules and make sure everyone understands how to act with regard to safety cars. We lost a lap because the two cars ahead of us wouldn't pass the safety car for the whole caution period (the leader was directly behind us). Honestly I have no idea why we're using a safety car at all. It's not like we're trying to protect marshalls or corner workers cleaning up something on the track (which is what safety cars are really for).
#35 - Ast
Anychance that this race replay will be saved?
replay will be saved, the SC is for dangerous cars on circuit such for example if i had seen car 11's damage before hitting 02 then i woulda brought out the SC and the damage wouldn't be done

I'm running an LFSTV stream, check if it works someone, the cast name is IGTC
3:30 hour positions report

1st 02
2nd 07
3rd 17
4th 04
5th 15
6th 01
7th 16
8th 09
9th 11
10th 03
11th 06

Quote from Bawbag :A bit selfish is it not?

I can't see how it is selfish to complaint about a hit that caused me to lose positions - damage or no damage.

Anyhow, as I said, I wrote before Niki ran into you.. but sure. I can withdraw my complaint and we just leave those incidents at that
car 1 DNF, fuel
SC deployed, incident involving car 07
Car 11 Drive through for talking
Race finished, provisional finishing order,

1st 02
2nd 07
3rd 04
4th 15
5th 16
6th 06
7th 03
8th 17
9th 11
10th 09

First FXR! Go Moo!

It was a fun race. I don't think any of my team though we would make up 2 laps on the Prawler guys and then get another two laps in front, but we did.
Quote from r4ptor :I can't see how it is selfish to complaint about a hit that caused me to loose positions - damage or no damage.

Anyhow, as I said, I wrote before Niki ran into you.. but sure. I can withdraw my complaint and we just leave those incidents at that

Well, even after some of the things happended I never thought "Oh i'm gunna complain" it's a league for fun and I wasn't saying that you shouldn't get me punished because you never lost much time, but because it never caused an accident and really is one of those things that happen. I guess you would complain if you thought I did it on purpose, but I doubt I would have slowed down at all if I did.

As for the drive through, even the MoE don't have a rule against taking your drive through whenever you feel like it.

But really, we didn't know what it was for, on here it said we had the wrong skin or something on, but just said "02" when our number in the race was "21" (We didn't realise that the organisers chose the numbers for us) So with this confusion we didn't know whether it was a mistake that we got a drive through or what it was for. So I guess it was really int he hope that it would be revoked or we would be told what it was for.

On the note of the safety cars.....didn't think they were pretty well done at all, I only ever had 1 and that was near the end and since I was behind the sc car everybody on the track was driving, nobody was stranded at the side of the road or anything, yet we still continued and done another lap.

The safety cars kindov made and broke our race, as the first time Pickard had to pit was from the safety car and Niki running into us (Reminded me of the Alonso incident back in Brazil a couple of years ago ) and once we had pitted we came back out pretty much where we left off. Then later on Rooble got tangled with a backmarker in T1 and again we had to pit, but with a SC car out shortly after, we lost nothing.

Then it was our chance to take the hit at the end a 20 odd second lead broguth down to 6tenths, was pretty tense driving as the cold tyres could never heat up and it was like driving on ice. Pleanty of pressure from Jack at the end, never gave up.
just so you know, it says in the rules about the skins, and iirc i said it when i gave the DT's to 05 and 02

edit: SC's are out for 2 laps minimum, also in the rules
I agree regarding the concerns about the safety car - on one side, I like the idea, but the idea gets wrecked (no phun intended) when ppl can't even drive slow in a safe manner or don't manage to get a feel of the situation (especially when SC pits).

Niki got got hit twice during same straight by the same car with a pretty heavy speed - the road was wide and lots of room to be on. I felt like some ppl just didn't belong on the track (no offence, but thats how I feel).

I don't want anyone to think I'm talking about there shouldn't be room for slow teams. Not all all, but I expect ppl to be able to drive safely - like.. another example: A driver making way to let me pass, only to run into a side wall... meh.. I saw that several times. Ppl going straight.. and hit side walls.. sorry, but lol guys.

To make way is pretty much secondary if it means putting you in an awkward position - and chances to affect the lapping car will be even bigger.

I saw lots of bad driving - granted, SO4 isn't that easy but that doesn't mean ppl should do faster speeds or maneuvers than they can control.

As I said ppl just can't drive slow - the safety car is basically a mobile T1 all over the track... even though ppl know they aren't allowed to pass, they still get close enough to cause nasty things.

You may say that's because of the narrow streets etc and SO4 is the extreme - I say, yes, it's an extreme example that shows that safety car just doesn't work in this league.

cP#1 lost an entire lap because some drivers didn't pass SC. It's too random in a bad way and thats not racing.
Thanks for the race!
But I am very disapointed on how MANY drivers didn´t respect full course yellow. Already in the running start we got passed..and hit! During the race, under full course yellow, some drivers were pushing our car from behind in several seconds even that they pushed me into the car in front. What in earth is the idea with that? ....and what kind of behaviour is this?

Several time I have seen cars passing under full course yellow. If this rule about passing should be respected in the future, people has to be punished with 30 sec in the final result. If people by accident passes another, you hould go back immediately to your correct position. It happened to me once.
Guys, for some reason the race did not save... if anybody has saved replays from their stints especially the first hour then can you please send it me
I just wanted to say thanks guys, I for one had a blast! We had some personal oddness at the beginning and a few real life hickups so I hope we didn't get in the way when we dropped in.

Dad had some issues with being disconnected (that went away after he took over from me for some reason) When I joined I realized I had not set my fuel load, pitted, did a few laps, realized the setup wasn't working, tweaked, pitted, out again, realized i screwd it up more, pitted..oops wrong display name. changed that, out again,...realized, damn...wrong skin, pitted, changed skin files, back out again... sheesh. BUT I think I managed to stay outta tha way when I needed to and I got to race at times too
Yeah, that was kinda weird. I think its a bug with doing it on the same lap that you get it.

@Benji - I'll upload my replay to my website. It should be the whole 4 hours

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG