The online racing simulator
Accelerator doesn't go full throttle when I push it to full.
Hello,

I have a Thrustmasters Ferrari GT racing wheel and I keep having this issue: When im on full throttle, all the way down, on the ingame pedal (green bar) it goes to peek and flutters up and down and gets lower even when i hold it all the way.

I tried unplugging and replugging and it still happens.

What do you think is wrong?
Quote from GruntOfAction :Hello,

I have a Thrustmasters Ferrari GT racing wheel and I keep having this issue: When im on full throttle, all the way down, on the ingame pedal (green bar) it goes to peek and flutters up and down and gets lower even when i hold it all the way.

I tried unplugging and replugging and it still happens.

What do you think is wrong?

i had same problem with a wheel, not the one u use, but, try to clean the pedal interiors, i did that, and now i have no problems
good luck
Quote from chanoman315 :i had same problem with a wheel, not the one u use, but, try to clean the pedal interiors, i did that, and now i have no problems
good luck

I have no idea how to take it apart.

There are openings where the pedals are...and I have a powerblower..... ........ .........

lol.
Man they still fudge up..

Forget it. Im going back to Keyboard and Mouse for racing.

$50 for the damn wheel isn't worth the trouble it causes( I'd fix it but my dad won't let me use his damn air compressor).
Ah Grunt, old Grunt, always up to argue about anything .

PS: Keyboard rules
i have this problem (did) with my momo racing

that is.. if i put the brakes all the way down it would start doing that, so i just recalibrated them so that it doesn't go that far ingame to where it starts to flutter
Quote from XCNuse :i have this problem (did) with my momo racing

that is.. if i put the brakes all the way down it would start doing that, so i just recalibrated them so that it doesn't go that far ingame to where it starts to flutter

How be you do this?? lol..
reset the calibrations, and when you press and move everything to its full potential just.. with the gas pedal dont push it down all the way, it may take a few tries to get it juuuust right though
I had the same problem with my old Logitech Wingman which I later broke the pedal in half.
Then I switched to Logitech Momo Racing (Black) and it too had the same problem, done many ways to solve the problem, such as cleaning the pots, recalibration, use DXTweak (is that what its called?) as well as glueing the pots so it doesn't move around. All these solved the problem TEMPORARY, as the spiking pedals soon came back in 1-2 months, frustrating yes.
Conclusion is, with the way those pedals are designed/built, this pedal spiking issue is inavoidable, some people don't have it simply because they're lucky.
I'm just glad I got a G25, now that's some quality pedals which I can stomp hard on!
Quote from StanleyCarter :I had the same problem with my old Logitech Wingman which I later broke the pedal in half.
Then I switched to Logitech Momo Racing (Black) and it too had the same problem, done many ways to solve the problem, such as cleaning the pots, recalibration, use DXTweak (is that what its called?) as well as glueing the pots so it doesn't move around. All these solved the problem TEMPORARY, as the spiking pedals soon came back in 1-2 months, frustrating yes.
Conclusion is, with the way those pedals are designed/built, this pedal spiking issue is inavoidable, some people don't have it simply because they're lucky.
I'm just glad I got a G25, now that's some quality pedals which I can stomp hard on!

Damn you and your $250 racing wheel lol.

Mine was $200 less...=suckage.
Yo grunt, I have a similar problem with my momo, the brake would always be applied half way, even though I'm not pressing it at all. It turns out that the cable to my pedals is kinda messed up, the connection is bad or something, anyways when I calibrate it, I just unplug it from the USB port then plug it back in and the pedals reset themselves, and the problem goes away. Dunno if its gonna help you, but I'm just sharing my almost-everyday experience!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Yo grunt, I have a similar problem with my momo, the brake would always be applied half way, even though I'm not pressing it at all. It turns out that the cable to my pedals is kinda messed up, the connection is bad or something, anyways when I calibrate it, I just unplug it from the USB port then plug it back in and the pedals reset themselves, and the problem goes away. Dunno if its gonna help you, but I'm just sharing my almost-everyday experience!

yeh that works but only for awhile.

Then on LAST LAP accelerator dies..

I put the accelerator and brake on buttons on my wheel.

I feel like a handicapped person though

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG