The online racing simulator
New Team: Team OMNI
(76 posts, started )
update!
update (again, lol):

new exclusive skins released for XRT

visit http://www.freewebs.com/team-omni/ for more information about it. btw: still looking for new team members to add to the 4 we have already. i am hoping to reach at least 6.

news: request for admission to the team in this thread or meet me in the demo servers and look for me or any other team omni member

so far, the acceptance rate is 100%, so you will definitely have a chance of getting in, unless you are a noob. lol

Good Luck and Be a Pro!
update:

new member: Team OMNI-ESP

Attention!: Team spots are filling up quickly, so please hurry up before someone takes your space in this wonderful team
new members:

they are
Team OMNI-Phnx
Team OMNI-Gas
Team OMNI-CS
Hey guys! Team Omni is recruiting currently
Here is just a practice run of the drift club http://youtube.com/watch?v=mx7SnLO6cFk
The drift setup is for all Team Omni members and you must be devoted!

We also need some members that can do the following:
Host a server

Everything else we have covered such as skinning, movies, setups, but we are still welcoming people who can do the following also but the hosting the server is most important!

Thanks for your time guys
Hey team omni, check out http://360team.forum5.com see our ally list, we have made websites for the most of them.

We can get you resources if you ever need.
Okay first.

INSTEAD OF QUINTUPLET POSTING TRY EDITING YOUR FIRST DAMN POST.

Second of all: Professional demo users??? Theres a name for those....ah yes: S2 players.

Third: "exclusive sets, skins and cheats"?? LOL I hope a mod sees "CHEATS" in there.

Also there must not be many "exclusive" skins and sets because your a demo team.

Must be like 5 sets for XRG XFG and XRT.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Hey team omni, check out http://360team.forum5.com see our ally list, we have made websites for the most of them.

We can get you resources if you ever need.

thanks, ill check it out

Quote from GruntOfAction :Okay first.

Second of all: Professional demo users??? Theres a name for those....ah yes: S2 players.

Third: "exclusive sets, skins and cheats"?? LOL I hope a mod sees "CHEATS" in there.

Also there must not be many "exclusive" skins and sets because your a demo team.

everything you just said was completely and unbelievebly wrong. when you say i should have edited instead of re-posting, those were updates, so obviously they were of different days. i wouldnt put all updates in one post, dummy. "Second of all: Professional demo users??? Theres a name for those....ah yes: team omni members." lol. believe it or not but there are many pro racers who use demo lfs. many (including all of the team omni members). also, i use the term "cheats" lightly, and sorry for not mentioning that before . (they're not the kind of cheats that allow you to use S2 for free or anything). And, whats the difference between exclusive skins in demo and exclusive skins in S2? youre completely wrong when u say: "Must be like 5 sets for XRG XFG and XRT." trust me, it is around 40 or 50 setups. im not a liar, and i dont like when people make false accusations like that :grumpy: .

anyways, continue to join the team before spots fill up, everyone!
#33 - mr_x
Quote from GruntOfAction :Okay first.

Mods: can you please start deleting posts like this in other people's team threads?

It's posts like this which is what I (and most likely many others) are fed up of. Let them have their space to post their team info, it's a thread about their team for gods sake. Not your thread.

This community has been going VERY downhill over the last 6 or so months, posts like this really don't help in the slightest and just drag it down further.

I bought LFS after I saw a very helpful, mature and close community, which is what I wanted, so if I had any problems then all would be fine. However this community is pretty much none of those 3 now. Yes I can post and ask for help, so can most regular S2 players, but as soon as a demo player or new S2 player signs on, look what happens! If I was a demo player now I WOULD NOT buy LFS judging by a few people who post here. Because alot of this forum is just pointless crap/demo player bashing/new player bashing!

I try reading through all the spam to see if i can learn something new/catch up with any news that's going on. These days it's almost impossible without getting confused with all the spam.

Also before I end this post, let me just say that the majority here are fine, but there's 5 or 6 (maybe more) people who are intent on dragging this community down as much as they can (probably without realising it).

Time to grow up guys.

Chris.

EDIT: yes there are more teams coming up every day, but that's these people's choice, let them have a go at least they are trying!

Most the time you'll find that these teams are popping up because established LFS teams won't take them on because they don't have enough experience, which is fair enough. But I see that these new guys just want to race with a group of people and have fun, and are trying to do that. What is so wrong with that?

EDIT2: Sorry for hijacking your thread here John, but I've had this inside for a long time, and now was the time to let it out!
btw guys: are there any good demo leagues in lfs? if so, please tell me. thanks
Quote from Team OMNI(R)-John :btw guys: are there any good demo leagues in lfs? if so, please tell me. thanks

Quote from mr_x :Mods: can you please start deleting posts like this in other people's team threads?

This community has been going VERY downhill over the last 6 or so months, posts like this really don't help in the slightest and just drag it down further.

Yes I can post and ask for help, so can most regular S2 players, but as soon as a demo player or new S2 player signs on, look what happens! If I was a demo player now I WOULD NOT buy LFS judging by a few people who post here. Because alot of this forum is just pointless crap/demo player bashing/new player bashing!

Also before I end this post, let me just say that the majority here are fine, but there's 5 or 6 (maybe more) people who are intent on dragging this community down as much as they can (probably without realising it).

Time to grow up guys.

Chris.

EDIT: yes there are more teams coming up every day, but that's these people's choice, let them have a go at least they are trying!

Most the time you'll find that these teams are popping up because established LFS teams won't take them on because they don't have enough experience, which is fair enough. But I see that these new guys just want to race with a group of people and have fun, and are trying to do that. What is so wrong with that?

My mouth hurts from you pulling the words out of it

Hey, in terms of demo leagues, what do you mean? We can help you out, just catch me at http://360team.forum5.com . By now we are a pretty established team, for 8 or 9 months, so we can help you out

Cheers~Cr!t!cal D.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift : My mouth hurts from you pulling the words out of it

Hey, in terms of demo leagues, what do you mean? We can help you out, just catch me at http://360team.forum5.com . By now we are a pretty established team, for 8 or 9 months, so we can help you out

Cheers~Cr!t!cal D.

thanks so much m8! i have a team website already http://freewebs.com/team-omni and/or www.teamomni.co.nr) but its in freewebs, and not many people like freewebs . if you can make a better team website for me, i would be very grateful, though i have a co.nr and freewebs site . btw: im wondering if there are already some good demo leagues that team omni can participate in, or if i can make a league myself. thanks!
Hm, I am not very sure what your definition of leagues is, but we have plenty of allies, (see front page, we also made sites for most of them) so maybe we can organize something.

Also, the alternate link is 360-team.co.nr if you were wondering about that.

We can make you a site, just contact the admin on our forums (besides me)
does this require that i join team 360 or some variation of that? thx
No, you don't have to join or anything. We just like to help other teams out
cool, ill request a site right now. thanks for your help . btw: ill be in spain from the 30th of april to the 14th of may, so dont be surprised why i wont be responding during that time. feel free to continue to talk in this thread

SPOTS ARE STILL OPEN, THOUGH LIMITED, TO JOIN THE TEAM. Its best to submit your application before i go to spain and not after i arrive, because i will be busy studying for exams. the url for the application is http://www.freewebs.com/team-omni/wanttojointheteam.htm
im back from Spain and i am looking forward to even more promising team members to join

update: possible team upgrade from s2 demo to s3 licensed soon - we'll kick some a** while we're in s3 for sure . beware
I would like to join

Name in LFS: Harjun
Version: W
Why would you be a good addition to the Omni team? I guess , i got a 1:23;48 on XRT on Blackwood when i was demo, i was playing demo for 2 years and recently got s2

Do you have an aim, msn, xfire, vent, etc.. MSN: [email protected]

If so please list the screennames: Harjun
Harjun: good luck with your tryout and i hope you get in because you are a good guy and a good racer.
Whoa...niall thanks, thanks for saying that, also i wish you'd let me stay in....and wished it'd never happened...but keep on msn
yeah no problem
chances are that you will get accepted with those laptimes, Harjun. check your email. its kinda weird having someone who has faster laptimes be in my team, but then again, he will make the team better. good luck!
thanks mate gotta go school now il be on 4:00 English time
ok, ill email you again once theres time for and assessment of your racing. youre one of the people who could make this team what it's worth. any more racers who wanna join??

New Team: Team OMNI
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG