The online racing simulator
Cheap Decent "10-30" £££ Wheel
I was wondering which wheel to buy...ive looked a few places to see which to buy...but i thought i would ask the "pros" (YOU)
I need at wheel "£10-£30", at the max...one which is good...i dont really need gear shifter...acellarator,brake,maybe clutch needed,, and of course the wheel
Thanks you guys
dunno where i'd be without you
#2 - Jakg
M$ Sidewinder Wheel

If only the lead poster made a wheel guide and put a link in his cases
Quote from Jakg :M$ Sidewinder Wheel

If only the lead poster made a wheel guide and put a link in his cases

[sarcasm] Now thats a good idea, why didn't you think of that before[/sarcasm]
Please may you post one which willl work for windows vista
#5 - Jakg
they all work on Windows Vista (at least the ones in my wheel guide)
#6 - Jakg
good for you, im sure Faster111 would be interested in buying a £15-£20 wheel for nearly double what it's worth
err...please can you tell me a good wheel for this prive

You've already been told. Look at Jakg's first post in this thread.
#10 - Jakg
ah, see you did it then Duke - i've updated the link in my sig and from now on i'll update that page
Quote from Jakg :If only the lead poster made a wheel guide and put a link in his cases

:ices_rofl - you retard, posting isn't a race, you cannot win anything, thus you cannot be in "the lead", "first place", "top of the pile", etc, nor is it anything to be proud of unless you really consider it an e-penis.
#12 - Jakg
its a term bob - i may not agree with it, its come back to bite me in the ass, its just a term
From what I can gather, gameport devices aren't supported well (at all) in vista. So be wary if shopping second hands.

Get a USB wheel.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG