The online racing simulator
4 the idoits of the forum
(14 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Not sure if this has been suggested...

But pretty much 2 the idoits that catch themselves out for getting an illegal version of Live for speed... you get them posting liveries of their bf1's and showing us autocross tracks or being on a s2 track.. and then they relise they are banned..

Well when a user joins this forum for the first time or something, mabye having a note or reminder that its illegal to have an s2 account without paying and that anything found via pictures or settings with cars/tracks etc that is not in the demo will be caught and banned or something i dnno.. =)

Or then again might be a bad feature if people enjoy watching them get banned..
banning a demo user is like fixing something with duct tape. Its fixed, and makes you feel good, but the problem is not solved and will come back. Just because you ban someone from the forum, they can still play their hacked lfs game. Or register a new account. I think we should have unlockable demo game, where you have to be a registered member, and if any funny stuff is happening on your game, the devs can see it when you connect to the internet.
It's spelt: "I D I O T"
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :It's spelt: "I D I O T"

lol..what an idiot you are, aoun

I like seeing the idiot crackers drop themselves in the shit. Fools.
#5 - aoun
oh shit haha lmaooo.. so we ban me too??
^^ should be watching your vocabulary, i suggest a quick edit...
#7 - aoun
whats wrong with the vocabulary..
I like the word shit, what's wrong with it?
#9 - aoun
lmaoo any chance we could stick 2 the topic? or by spelling idiot wrong sorta backfired on me and turned this into another spam thread?
"Demo user" under the name is no evidence that the user cracked lfs....
#11 - aoun
But when they post s2 material as a demo user with no evidence with purchace.........................
And how do you know they don't have a licensed account but don't want to post with that account because they don't like the name? I mean you are like "You must not post a screenshot of game X if you don't post an evidence that you bougt game X".
Thats why i say we should have an unlockable demo, just like s2, except the lisence is giving out, one per email address, if you want to start another one, you have to use a different email address. That way, when they go to go online, a check can be done of their game, to see if the demo user lisence matches the game.
Nah, I like banning people, relieves stress.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG