The online racing simulator
Puma Motorsports
(11 posts, started )
Puma Motorsports
Puma Motorsports

Puma Motorsports welcomes there new web-master [PUMA]BenPepito

Welcome to the club Ben. Ben will not be racing on lfs with us but he will be designing our website.

Here is our current site. www.pumamotorsports.co.nr made by Racerhero and Josh.

Welcome to the club Ben!
Hmmm....I thought Ben was part of Chops Racing Canada......
He doesn't race anymore. I know him in real life and he chose to desine our site.
cool website Kenneth
We also welcome [PUMA]ToxicKlay to the team. Welcome toxicklay and I hope you have a good, long stay with us.

Kenneth
your stealing all our members!!!!! ( racerherio getting back at me buy doing this)

*expletive removed by Gunn
what am I getting back at you for??? LOL toxicklay wanted to joi my team before yours then I said no because he wasnt driving well that day then I saw him last night and I allowed him in. James12s just asked me today if he could join because he wanted to join us with toxicklay.
#8 - Gunn
funnybone2, you should know that we don't like to see abuse of others like that, please choose your words more carefully in future. Also, if you have an issue with someone please take it up privately. Use a PM or something.
I'll stay here...
I've closed down Winton Racing for a year, or even more. So, I'll stay here until my teams ready to be up and running
hmmm.....well I need to see you drive first. Do you have msn? We could figure out a time on that.

Thanks, Kenneth

BTW this team is now Prawler Motorsports.
Actually, MSN hates me. won't let me have an acount. Actually, i have quite a very good grip with the MRT and the FOX.(probalbly because they're easy to control...)

Seen over at your fourms, and they arn't working for me. So... Application here!

Dalek0220 Wants to join!

LFSW Name Dalek0220
LFS Name RACER
Wanted number 13
Favorite Car MRT
Leagues currently apart of: I'm not in a leaugue

We could have it at about... well actually, that will be hard. You just give me the time in GMT(london)and no probs!

Puma Motorsports
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG