The online racing simulator
I started LFS Patch V, and then I started LFSTweak. It stays in this screen, and nothing happends:
Is your language english? Are all files in LFS folder?
I have change my language to english, and the files is in own directory:
C:\Program Files\LFSTweak
Well put those files to same place where your LFS.exe is.
Thanks. Now working.
can someone upload the exe of the patch v pls?
cannot use LFSTweak
just updated and now LFSTweak wont work
says incorect version

read around and said it should work...

help!
Only works with patch V.
when will the W Tweak be released?
Probably never.
lfs tweak
Hello all,

I was reading about LFS tweak on the forum and wanted to download it to mess around with it offline. I did I search on yahoo.com but did end up finding a link for it.

If anybody knows a link to download could you please post it if you get a chance.

Thanks
Quote from XCNuse :it is not available for hte current version if you are curious

latest patch it was for as V

Ahh boo!, I wanted to play around with it to. Anyidea if/when they will make it work with the latest version?

Thanks
you can contact redrum, but i can't imagine he will update it until the next incompatible patch (since those seem to last several months without any news)
Quote from XCNuse :you can contact redrum, but i can't imagine he will update it until the next incompatible patch (since those seem to last several months without any news)

ok, Thanks
Quote from bryanviper :I did I search on yahoo.com but did end up finding a link for it.

Surely the first place to search for LFS related apps, would be this forum?

Anyway, enough threads on this topic, please use the thread linked to by XCNuse if you wish to continue discussing this topic. Thanks.
Mine doesnt work....look at pic
Attached images
Tweak no working.jpg
Quote from harjun :Mine doesnt work....look at pic

................................................................................

dude come on, Look the thread please, there is talked ENOUGH about this problem and there are solutions too.

Another note, put those all tweak files into your LFS main folder too.
Check the first post, you probably need to download VB6 runtimes.
doesn't matter, LFS Tweak doesn't work for Demo'ers
is someone updating this?
Maybe. It might be updated for X, but as we've already been told an fully incompatible patch isn't that far off then he'll probably wait until then, when we can expect a little stability.
Ok thanks. I've just started using Tweak and am loving it! Is this the only version out? Is there a version for S1? I'd really love to mess around wuth the other cars

Thanks
anyone know where i can get a patch v download?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG