did i get lap record ?
hi lads i think i got lap record but not sure ?ill paste the pic here

racer name [HR] SuLLy IRL its for XFG
Attached images
new reco1.bmp
Yes, on the STCC servers at that combo.
ohh ok cool, i thought it was a mistake or something lol
thanks
There should be a 1-day forum ban for attaching a .bmp file.
Yes, sort of a lap record. As the STCC uses a special layout for Fern Bay Green, you have the fastest time ever recorded, in race conditions, on our servers with the XFG. However, the hotlapping record, and the un-recorded online record when factoring in other servers, it probably isn't.

Having said that the only thing that matters in the whole wide world - other than who killed Princess Dianna, is the SRA/STCC servers .
Quote from Becky Rose :Having said that the only thing that matters in the whole wide world - other than who killed Princess Dianna, ...

Aww. It's nice to know I matter.
ok thanks becky nd thanks people,
Quote from thisnameistaken :There should be a 1-day forum ban for attaching a .bmp file.

why is that ,mate sorry if i did wrong but i dont n o much about what i should and shouldnt do as in files etc i know not hack etc but im not a computer genius,what is wrong with.bmp. file ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :what is wrong with.bmp. file ?

The file size is huge. Use JPG or PNG instead, they are much smaller.
you have to download a .bmp file and you just open a .jpg file i think
ohh right i dont no to much about comps,
It's filesize is huge compared to a proper jpg, that's what's wrong with it. Also, it doesn't even open in the browser window (at least not in my firefox), but needs some other viewer.

Edit: waaay too late ;P
yes i noticed that,it needed it seperate program to open it,strange ...does that mistake diserve a 1-day ban ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :yes i noticed that,it needed it seperate program to open it,strange ...does that mistake diserve a 1-day ban ?

We will let you go for now, but if you do it again....
i still dont understand why this small error can result in ban....im not having a rant here just being curious thanks for the help guys
It was a joke about banning
Quote from XenoWolf :

:bewarespa OK it was funny, since i watch the simpsons on skyone, but it was spam.
Hey, look at the records: XRG is 8 seconds faster than XFG?!

Is it THAT XRG with 140hp? How is it possible?
#21 - Jakg
XRG can be about 3 secs slower or faster, but not that much, the WR is 1:25.6, so it's probably a hooky lap record
i feel that the XRG is faster around the town coursed,dunno
In these server records it is faster then RB4... and only bit slower then XRT. Something wrong there. Or just 'records' are crap
I reckon the obstructions which are added to the chicane by the STCC server "went missing" for that lap.
no,becuase i remeber clearly, some racer with the name of AST was behind me and i got his slipstream in towards that chicane!

did i get lap record ?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG