The online racing simulator
Changing the way the penaltys are displayed
Insted of having the pently displayed in the middle of the screen in big letters, how about moving it to the right or left side? Having it appear in the middle of the screen for about 20-30 seconds, just so you know you have it, and the move it to the side, i find it kind of annoying, the 30-45 seconds penaltys are the worst, just because when you get it, there is nothing you can do, for the drive-through and stop and go it isnt so bad because it reminds you. Maybe haveing something on the right side or left side (user preference) like

PENALTY:
30 second: False start
30 second: Speeding in pit lane
45 second: Speeding in pit lane

This way, you can see all the penaltys you have, as suggested in a previous suggestion for improvement. As of now, if you have a false start, you can go 100 km/h in the pits, with no new penaltys added.
+14 because I have split personality

I really like this idea because a big white "30 Second Penalty" isn't excactly pretty in the middle of the screen. It annoys alot.

I'd like to see it for 10 seconds then move it to a "Penalty box" in the left side which is hidden until you're given a penalty. Ofcourse drive throughs should dissapear as they're dealt with.
+1 a good idea. I don't like the big yellow/white penality message either. Even if i never get penality

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG