The online racing simulator
slowmotion_tyres2
(70 posts, started )
great!!
9/10!
That was brilliant!
Gorgeous. I'd never realised just how obvious the tire deformation was using the BF1 either

Awesome work, as usual DoN
Quote from Don :I believe theres a big difference in smoothness between 30FPS and 50FPS vid tho.

That's right but what I meant was that 50 fps is too heavy for slower computers like mine... of course that's not your fault But I'd rather watch smooth 30 fps than jerky 50 fps.
Very good quality and video, as usuall. However, I really don't think the music fits here. I mean nothing against that song, its pretty good, but it somehow doesn't fit the video.

I felt like I'm on a funeral, especially the intro where it says dedicated to the dev's. It felt like some of the dev's just died and you are dedicating the video to their life.

In itself the song is good, and generally I don't care about the music in a video as long as it suits and is well synchronized, but this particular song, especially with the intro text, really feels depressing as if someone just died.

Otherwise, as I said, video quality is great, camerawork, spots, cars, skins etc the whole package (except music), perfectly executed!
I agree with pdanev on the music being too melancholic. It's just way too depressing.
I don't agree with you two. Music makes perfect atmosphere in this vid.
great vid roznovpodnahostem
Yea....DoN is just a slomo god..

10/10

I really like the introduction of this vid....
great as always
btw have you thought about making an lfs version of your roznov tuner vids ? like maybe driving behind a beat up uf1 with 185 on the speedo

Quote from deggis :One thing I want to whine about, I don't think is 50 fps really needed - actually it's the opposite on low-end computers, it looks worse than 30 fps. HD resolution with 50 fps is simply too much at least for my computer. Usually no problem playing full HD res vids that has 25 or 30 fps. Youtube version coming soon?

how is 432 high res ?
also all of dons vids ran perfectly fine on my old p2 333
Me drools......

was just on my way out and watched the vid before I was going to turn of the computer but vid is so good I had to come back and comment...

great stuff.....

mad
Quote from Shotglass :how is 432 high res ?

Ok you win this time, never actually saw the resolution because I have always BSplayer main window hidden and then I thought it must have been HD because it worked so badly :doh: (badly meaning not as smooth as 50 fps is supposed to look like)

Quote :also all of dons vids ran perfectly fine on my old p2 333

with what media player and codecs?
Great movie!!!. Shows all LFS mighty powers. Music is good for this movie
youtube please!
Nice edit - like it. But can I dissent on the music? More saccharine than being force fed sugar by a barbie doll.... truly tooth rotting... I had to turn it off (ran it with This is the Kit instead... worked better for me...)
#42 - Omen
Extremely nice video. I will add it to my favourites.
i like to youtube it so i dont use up anymore space in the comp
Great video, it was a pleasure to watch it !
nothing is REALLY deleted on the comp
#48 - Jakg
yes, but the space is recovered, and you said space was your concern
ctrl-a, shift-del

slowmotion_tyres2
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG