The online racing simulator
Want to buy UF1?
(8 posts, started )
Want to buy UF1?
Nahh I'll stick with my Team DS UF1 lol.
Well its got a similar nose to the uf1, but the rest of the uf1 is a mini.
Quote from Neil777 :Well its got a similar nose to the uf1, but the rest of the uf1 is a mini.

The uf1 IS the nose.

there are a couple of threads where peeps are moaning for real cars (and tracks). Longterm LFSers know there is one answer tripled - cost, cost, cost...

[j/k]
Maybe this time LFS could make a history - to be the first racesim that is collecting fees not paying for licenses. The production cycle of a car is less than 2 years so it seems UF1 was previuos to Trevis, we had first trailers in 2004 i think. As Liverforspeed is copyrighted this also applies to visual concept of the cars, right?
[/ j/k] but you know
Maybe Eric will be providing future car concepts inspirations

to make things clear - certainly I am not a lawyer trying to a job from devs

btw. being serious - generally, I know you prefer .net over .com BUT lfs has a deal with intel (and bmw) and a deal is not only money deal (ie tyres manufacturers have a lot of empirical data)
Well it's hardly an exact lookalike is it? Grille's different, lights are different, bumper's very different, overall shape is different, but apart from that they're very similar.
#6 - Woz
Quote from AndRand :The uf1 IS the nose.

there are a couple of threads where peeps are moaning for real cars (and tracks). Longterm LFSers know there is one answer tripled - cost, cost, cost...

[j/k]
Maybe this time LFS could make a history - to be the first racesim that is collecting fees not paying for licenses. The production cycle of a car is less than 2 years so it seems UF1 was previuos to Trevis, we had first trailers in 2004 i think. As Liverforspeed is copyrighted this also applies to visual concept of the cars, right?
[/ j/k] but you know
Maybe Eric will be providing future car concepts inspirations

to make things clear - certainly I am not a lawyer trying to a job from devs

btw. being serious - generally, I know you prefer .net over .com BUT lfs has a deal with intel (and bmw) and a deal is not only money deal (ie tyres manufacturers have a lot of empirical data)

The UF1 is a Mini (Old style). That said the UF1 front is a cross between the round nose and the clubman, probably to avoid licence issues.
lol thats car is funny. and the worst part is that its probibly handles better than the UF!
ugly car - just like the uf1.

Want to buy UF1?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG