The online racing simulator
Change the g-force meters back!
The F9-F10 menu g-force meters have changed, before W9, they were in the center of the screen and very easy to glance at, now they are on the right hand side next to the tire temps. Or atleast make them on the side of each other, insted of one on top of the other.
I think it is better as it is in the newest (W9) patch.
#3 - wark
How 'bout a little "tracker ball" display like they sometimes have in the F1 feed now.
like the g-force mod? That would be ideal, as long as it gave the numbers aswell.
I wouldn't add any new arcade menus. Even if the numbers aren't the most descriptive way of showing the info I still consider it an arcade feature and don't want any more effort put into it

And while at it, replace the minimap and posistion lists&lap times with proper race radios and LCD displays
Quote from Hyperactive :I wouldn't add any new arcade menus. Even if the numbers aren't the most descriptive way of showing the info I still consider it an arcade feature and don't want any more effort put into it

And while at it, replace the minimap and posistion lists&lap times with proper race radios and LCD displays

Amen to that!! I'd really love to see that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG