The online racing simulator
sleeing a DFP?
(11 posts, started )
sleeing a DFP?
hey as the title says.... is any 1 selling a DFP? i want a decent wheel to hold me off untill my next pay day where i can get a G25 but for now im using an old xbox 1 wheel modified to work on pc....... as u can imagine it reads as an analoge joy pad so the steering aint really to good.....
any help is great.
and before u start with ebay links im bidding on about 4 atm but keep getting out bid....
#2 - Jakg
just as the title says, you "sleeing a DFP"
lol yeah i not long been up had a late night lol plus im dislexic <- fancing naming our condition with a word we cant pronounce
#4 - Jakg
you mean can't spell :P

Don't worry, we all make typlops
I'm selling mine. £35 - works perfect. PM me for pictures if you like.
Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :lol yeah i not long been up had a late night lol plus im dislexic <- fancing naming our condition with a word we cant pronounce

You don't type like a dyslexic person. If you were dyslexic then you would have a lot of trouble understanding words too.
yes i am dislexic... how can u tell me im not it runs in the male side of my family as my dad and bro both have it 2... typing is easier then writing for me as i sometimes write the letters/numbers the wrong way around and have real difficulty with spelling
Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :how can u tell me im not

Like this:
I do not believe that you are actually dyslexic. From what I have read on the internet, dyslexia does not cause people to spell backwards. I also read that Dyseidetic Dyslexia is the type that is passed down genetically. However, the gender does not matter.
u can read on the internet all u like..... i was "diagnosed" with it by my language therapist.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You don't type like a dyslexic person. If you were dyslexic then you would have a lot of trouble understanding words too.

No, my brother is dyslexic, he understands words fine. He just can't spell very well.
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : rawr
Quote from wheel4hummer :
I do not believe that you are actually dyslexic. From what I have read on the internet, ....

...that great source of everything that is true.

ffs

sleeing a DFP?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG