The online racing simulator
Show-off.

How much money did you get? I got 4,6 million for 52 points and 7th place and actually cant really change anything because you lose 10% of the price of the current driver.

Better save one or two more races and then take Ferrari 4 times.
I got 4.85 Million for 57 points, lol. Doesn't really pay to be first, yet .

I could fire Davidson and hire Sutil (not a good idea) or switch engines from Williams to BMW Sauber (maybe not a bad idea). Of course, if I wouldn't want to keep Heidfeld and would take a cheaper driver, I could change around some other things, but why would I want to do that illepall
Wow, delighted with 52 pts and 7th place.....one more race and i can replace the Toro Rosso engine hopefuly

Go Lewis..i knew you could do it
Woo super aguri + lewis puts me in a tie for second, and 63rd overall

Better make some more cash so I can dump the aguri s before they're deemed illegal.
Wish I would have found this sooner!

Let me in!

-I'm also on f1racing.net's fantasy F1manager....anyone else there as well?
Heh, I actually had Kovalainen but changed him away. Not too many points for that money

Ferrari for the win!
:bump:

Quote :The database closes on April 7th 2007 at 04:00
2 days and 14 hours from now

Be prepared for Malaysia

Not much is lost yet! If you are reading this and thinking about joining: just PM me or post in this thread and I'll give you the passwords. There are still 16 rounds left and there are quite few people with very little points in our LFS league.

Special mention goes for the team HyperBeaters, who, instead of actually beating me, have got just 12 points. At the moment () the team Linsen Int. racing is in the lead, followed by 4 other teams with just 2 points less. Still 16 rounds left, the situation will change
Points for Malaysia Quali:

Spoiler warning! To see the points, hightlight the below text.

Drivers:
1. Felipe Massa 25
2. Fernando Alonso 21
3. Kimi Räikkönen 18
4. Lewis Hamilton 15
5. Nick Heidfeld 12
6. Nico Rosberg 10
7. Robert Kubica 8
8. Jarno Trulli 6
9. Ralf Schumacher 4
10. Mark Webber 2

Engine:
Ferrari 18
McLaren 16
BMW 10
Williams 5
Toyota 5
Red Bull 1

Chassis:
Ferrari 24
McLaren 19
BMW 10
Williams 5
Toyota 5
Red Bull 1
Total points for Malaysia:

Drivers:
Fernando Alonso 71
Lewis Hamilton 57
Kimi Räikkönen 54
Felipe Massa 49
Nick Heidfeld 42
Jarno Trulli 22
Giancarlo Fisichella 20
Heikki Kovalainen 12
Nico Rosberg 10
Alex Wurz 8
Robert Kubica 8
Ralf Schumacher 4
Mark Webber 6

Engine:
McLaren 54
Ferrari 46
BMW 24
Renault 16
Toyota 13
Williams 9
Red Bull 3

Chassis:
McLaren 73
Ferrari 54
BMW 20
Renault 16
Toyota 13
Williams 9
Red Bull 3
Looking at how addicted I am to F1, might as well join.
#88 - DeKo
hmm, i made a daft change, and now dont have a full team, so i cant take part and make money, so i cant get money to make a full team. sucks
Just dropping by to brag a bit:

I'm still 1st .
Quote from Linsen :Just dropping by to brag a bit:

I'm still 1st .

As long as Heidfeld keeps getting his car over the finish line....

I see a DNF coming, lots of smoke, BMW leaving early
Quote from Hyperactive : lots of smoke, BMW leaving early

Dont say that I've just managed to get rid of my Toro Rosso engine and replace it with a BMW

Still hanging on to 7th, all thanks to Lewis
I've just changed to a BMW engine so I'm a full BMW team now.
Quote from The Moose :Dont say that I've just managed to get rid of my Toro Rosso engine and replace it with a BMW:

Quote from Leifde :I've just changed to a BMW engine so I'm a full BMW team now.

You are both toasted now
Quote from Hyperactive :You are both toasted now

Ohh well, no points for a BMW engine is the same as no points for a Toro Rosso engine..so nothing lost except a few million virtual dollars
Quote from Hyperactive :Special mention goes for the team HyperBeaters, who, instead of actually beating me, have got just 12 points. At the moment ()

Total points for Bahrain SP0ILER warn1ng!!!!111 Highlight the text to see, see

Drivers:
Felipe Massa 75
Lewis Hamilton 63
Kimi Räikkönen 54
Fernando Alonso 45
Nick Heidfeld 36
Robert Kubica 30
Giancarlo Fisichella 24
Mark Webber 18
Jarno Trulli 12
Nico Rosberg 6

Chassis:
Ferrari 72
McLaren-Mercedes 61
BMW Sauber 33
Renault 12
Red Bull-Renault 9
Toyota 6
Williams-Toyota 3

Engine:
Ferrari 54
McLaren-Mercedes 48
BMW Sauber 33
Renault 12
Red Bull-Renault 9
Toyota 6
Williams-Toyota 3

As to the league total points, Team Vitellus moves into the lead with the former leader, Linsen, 10 points behind. 4 weeks before next race, and the driver markets are starting to heat up
the persion in first of the whole thing, has exactly the same setup as me, except Lewis hamalton instead of Wurz damn i need a loan :P
w00t..up to 3rd...the change to BMW engines has worked a treat

I need to wait 1 more round than i can hopefully replace my number 2 driver...who's performance has been, well...number 2 like
Damn, not only am I not 1st anymore, I'm down to 5th (eventhough Kubica finally earned me some points). That Hamilton guy is just too quick and I have no idea what to replace now to catch up with the first 4 players, who all have the same team setup like me except they have Hamilton instead of Heidfeld .
Up to 13th!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG