The online racing simulator
help me find baywatch
(16 posts, started )
help me find baywatch
ok i watched baywatch on bravo last year but now i have lost track of baywatch can anyone help me find out what channel baywatch is on i have virgin media now.
If you have Virgin Media like me then you probably have no channels left because the bastards at Sky think they can monopolise the market...anyway I am not sure if theres anywhere showing it. Bravo is the worst channel in the world, so if they don't show it anymore it must be really really bad.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If you have Virgin Media like me then you probably have no channels left because the bastards at Sky think they can monopolise the market...anyway I am not sure if theres anywhere showing it. Bravo is the worst channel in the world, so if they don't show it anymore it must be really really bad.

i hope it baywatch comes up soon i miss it and thank god virgin media have taken sky to court cause sky is cheating they want all the money in the world but when i look at skys cost and virgin media cost well sky costs 38 pounds and virgin media costs 30 pounds but you used to get all the same channels has sky did so why should there be two company's offering the same thing i say scrap money steeling sky and keep virgin.
If you scrap Sky then you don't have the channels like Sky One at all. It would have a BIG impact on the number of channels available to people.

And on the Baywatch thing, try looking online for it. www.tv-links.co.uk is a good place, maybe also www.peekvid.com (i'm not sure if either have it though)
Quote from Leifde :If you scrap Sky then you don't have the channels like Sky One at all. It would have a BIG impact on the number of channels available to people.

And on the Baywatch thing, try looking online for it. www.tv-links.co.uk is a good place, maybe also www.peekvid.com (i'm not sure if either have it though)

yeah true about the sky thing back to baywatch them two links don't have it thanks for looking them up tho.
I've seen Baywatch on UKTV Gold, UKTV 2, and Living TV, not sure which one it's on now though, i know it's on one of those channels
Quote from Xaid0n :I've seen Baywatch on UKTV Gold, UKTV 2, and Living TV, not sure which one it's on now though, i know it's on one of those channels

thanks do you know the time and days?
#8 - Krane
Erika Eleniak.... :lovies:

The show went to the drain after she left
Quote from faster111 :thanks do you know the time and days?

Not really, its usually on early on the weekends i think, anyway if u have anything like sky, just look in the planner
#10 - th84
UKTV G2 Sometimes has it on, but its usually 2-2:45 AM BST

edit - Too many sometimes
U can find Baywatch On Borat
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar

help me find baywatch
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG