The online racing simulator
s2 problems
(6 posts, started )
s2 problems
Hey guys, i just bought s2 and everything works fine in the begining until i replaced my setting file with my demo settings file since it had some settings i wanted to use in s2.
Now whenever i make a pit stop in a race i hit the gas and it will acclerate until i go to gear 2 when it doesnt acclerate no matter how hard i hit the gas pedal. However when i start a race (or the race restarts) the gears work fine and the acceleration doesnt stop after gear one.

All help will be appreciated
Pleasee help X_X:banghead:
Same thing here. If I make a pit stop it won't go past 40 MPH regardless of the gear.
The best you could do imo is to download the current full LFS_W and make a fresh installation.

Then, since you can have two LFS instances open at the same time, launch your old demo LFS, press shift-F4 to switch to window mode and launch the fresh LFS_W installment also. Press shift-F4 again and now you can visually copy paste the settings from one window to another.

EDIT
OK, I thought you messed up the settings files but it seems that it's the famous limiter trouble again.
Disregard the above and just tap the "L" button as Btoryo said.
Uhh is the pit limiter on? Turn it off to go faster than 48mph. Press "L" to turn it off.
The first poster is new in April. But Indiana Jim has been here a short while and he has been running in the LOTA F08 league I believe. I'm sure he knows about the pit limiter by now...
sweet, the pit limiter was on, Thanks guys for all the help!

s2 problems
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG