The online racing simulator
Need Help with Fraps with v 2.8.2
Ok well I got it working and now the only problem is I have no sound after i'm done and view the clip there will be no sound on windows media player. Can some one help me out. I'm regesteried at fraps and just bought it today so I'm still new to it. Thanks
#2 - Davo
Is the option to record sound enabled? Are your recording settings set to Stereo Mix in the windows control panel?
whats up
Well i got it recording through my microphone now but it sucks because it'll pick up all kinds of noise so i must be quite.
On the box where you've selected "Microphone" click it, then see if "Stereo mix" is one of the options. If it is, use that. That records what sound is coming out of your computer.
Quote from mcintyrej :On the box where you've selected "Microphone" click it, then see if "Stereo mix" is one of the options. If it is, use that. That records what sound is coming out of your computer.

Ok I'll go through Step By Step. When I open FRAPS I have Record Sound Checked, And Detect best sound input checked as well. My Sound Device is SigmaTel Audio and the Sound Input is Stero Mix.

Now I go to control panel, click on sounds and audio devices. Click Volume Control, Click Options, Then Properties, and click Recording And click Stero Mix?
#6 - Davo
Yes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG