The online racing simulator
LX4 black parts [not a bug]
(15 posts, started )
Hello,
I searched this forum to find a similar report but can't find anything.
There is a bug with the LX4, a part of the car stay black and can't be skinned. I don't know if its a bug or a will of the dev but it's ugly. See the attached picture to see the bug.

This bug is not present on the lx6 it's why i think it's a bug.

Did anybody experienced this bug or am i alone?
Attached images
LX4SkinBug.jpg
#2 - Gunn
Not a bug.
looks like the heat shield.

but yeah, no bug there
Though I think it should have some kind of texture because right now it's like a black hole.
mine has a sort of carbon fibre type texture on it, it looks fine. Maybe a dds edit involved, can't be sure any longer.
Yep, my Dad added carbon fibre arch guards to his Westfield. On Westfields the wheel arches are a molded part of the one-piece bodywork, so stones thrown from the front wheels can crack the glass fibre. It's much cheaper to replace a small carbon fibre panel than the whole bodywork. Plus I think they look cool (but then my Dad's car was black).
Quote from al heeley :mine has a sort of carbon fibre type texture on it, it looks fine. Maybe a dds edit involved, can't be sure any longer.

It must be a dds mod because... mine is blank
Attached images
lx4.jpg
#8 - R1K89
I always wondered if it was a bug and if not were it is used for, but now i know. Thank you Bob Smith
yup, stone guards, you really need them with the open front wheels
no its there intentionally

Edit: its a mudflap
who puts mudflaps infront of the fenders lol? they are.. heat shields and gaurds

mudflaps go behind the wheels so they knock the mud down not... er.. just not one specific part then have the mud all over the side of the car lol
lol was drunk when i typed
Take a look at the skin, On the nose, top right hand corner, do you have black put on the sides of the nose? Because that is the part of the skin that does the front, of the back fenders. If you have it colored black, thats why.
any see the arm come out the side of the lx4 i will take a pik later
(didnt want to start a new thread)
Do you mean...When the driver is on full lock, his arms goes through the door?

Yes.

**EDIT**

Sorry about the week old bump..

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG